PDA

View Full Version : B20A Manual Transmission part list

carotman
05-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Hi folks

I managed to do a nice part list for the B20A manual transmission with their corresponding diagrams. I included this in our Engine & Transmission FAQ

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=43448

If you ever want to rebuild a B20A transmission, you will need this since the Honda dealer isn't listed for this transmission.

What do you think?

smufguy
05-01-2005, 08:50 PM
looking good jean but the link for MT SHIFT ARM ROD is not working.

nice work man. But please do take care of our A20 fellas once in a while :)

carotman
05-01-2005, 09:24 PM
I corrected the link (thanks for pointing that out)

I AM taking care of the A20A people hehe. It's just that there is so much to be done on the B20A knowledgebase for now!

In fact, I have a 4G distributor that I will try to fit on my spare A20A head. I will try to fabricate a bracket for it so everyone that will want to convert to OBD-1 will be able to do so.

I might try the OBD-0 route too.

I gave up on the carb tough. Anyway A20A1 is doing such a great job with the carb that I look like a newb when rading his posts!

b20a86lude
05-02-2005, 12:31 PM
ok so when i go to the honda dealer do i just say the part number and the part umber is in the bottom right am i right also which part is acura so i knwo to got to acura fot that part and also i have u sourced which part will work for the axle seals

carotman
05-03-2005, 07:16 AM
The parts that are from acura have a note that it's an acura part number. (there are only 2 anyway)

Go to the honda dealer and give them the part number. I never had any problem in 3 dealers with that method. They just type the part number in their software and they order it if it's not in stock (nothing is in stock with out old cars anyway)

carotman
05-13-2005, 06:59 AM
So, what should I document next?