PDA

View Full Version : Dent removers

BMS
05-01-2005, 08:00 PM
I have a dent in the fender I'd like to remove. Anyone use or can recommend a dent remover? I've seen suction cup ones and glue ones, but dunno if they actually work.

smufguy
05-01-2005, 08:47 PM
I have a dent in the fender I'd like to remove. Anyone use or can recommend a dent remover? I've seen suction cup ones and glue ones, but dunno if they actually work.

if its on the fenter, where the two angles meet at, then no, u have to get it straightened out at a body shop, but ur better off getttin one off the junkyard.

The dent pullers pull dents off curved or flat surfaces. but a sharp angled fender like ours, it just wont do it.

YK86
05-01-2005, 10:25 PM
I tried the Dent King simular to something liek this http://www.asseenontvpicks.com/images/products/dingking.jpg which worked great for dents bigger than about 2 inches but the part you glue on is too big for the smaller dings and like smufguy said, won't work well for areas the angle changes.

88Accord-DX
05-01-2005, 10:32 PM
It depends on how bad the dent. If you want to use one of them "sticky" dent removal fixes on a small dent, that will work..The bigger dents will need a dent puller & some bondo work. I have seen the "Dent King" work on some smaller dents as mentioned. It just depends where it is at.

There is hydraulic epuiptment to pull out the bigger dents, that is body shop equiptment though.