PDA

View Full Version : need to vent

89accord_lxi_coupe
05-02-2005, 06:09 AM
i'm on my way up to school, well i get to the area where there are a lot of traffic lights. up here it's getting into tourist season so traffic is backed up. i'm sitting at a light and i look down, temp gauge is running high, but not hot yet. i crank my vents to high heat and it drops back down. i'm sitting at another light and notice a little white smoke from the right side of my hood. when i got here to school i popped the hood and start looking. no visible fluid loss, though my engine looks like someone has thrown mud on it. i looked closer around the headcover, guess what i found. i've got oil leaking on the front passenger side of the engine. :mad: i've had to replace one headgasket before, then my engine had to be redone, now i've most likely got another gasket out. WTF?!?!!?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! i'm friggin pissed to the max here. i need to check on my final that i think starts in a few minutes. i'll be back to finish this up.

89accord_lxi_coupe
05-02-2005, 06:49 AM
now that i've found out my final isn't til wednesday, yay. the drive up here is basically cruising at 55-60, windy kinda main road. then i get into this area of sevierville and it just backs up from tourist traffic. my temp gauge seems to go up way to easy, i don't know if maybe my fan isn't coming on or what. i need to get the oil changed and my brakes checked, i also need my tires rotated and balanced. now i might have to get a new gasket, i don't have enough money for it all. i've gotta pay $40 in june to pay off a tux rental for a wedding i'm in and i've still gotta get a haircut. it's times like these when those thoughts and that feeling of being in a bad place come back. i don't know what to do, i've only got $220 in the bank and unfortunately no job. man this sucks.

MoonScryer
05-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Forget marriage, wear masty 70's suit. Fig fan by powering on constantly from another power source switched off at the ignition.

As to head gasket....did you have the head plane checked? Might need to be leveled out.

89accord_lxi_coupe
05-02-2005, 12:27 PM
i'm an usher, the brides parents payed the bulk on the tuxes. we all just have to pay $40 when it comes in. pretty good deal actually. i actually asked if we could just wear powder blue tuxes, but i got the look from the bride to be.
on the head gasket, i had the engine done last summer by a shop that specializes in imports. i just wanna go a few months without my car getting crazy.