PDA

View Full Version : Just an observation.

Twisted 87lxi
05-03-2005, 02:52 AM
I used to LOVE this car, I could tell you how to disassemble pretty much everything on an 86-87 lxi, and used to see the car as having a lot of potential, (and dont think I dont still have respect for this car), but after driving a 240sx, 325i and a 300zx, i was looking at some interior, and motor pics, and my god....I now realize why people always hated and why they said I should get a "better car". It all seems so....classic now.

But, even now that I'm past my honda days and now into the RWD Nissan Twin Turbo field (which isnt even the same ballpark anymore), and though it lacks what most other performance vehicles have, this car is still a pioneer and still has plenty of potential to be original. Not to mention it is truely a unique addition to the import community, so respect goes out to everyone who is still tweaking their 3g to be that rare import that makes people say "WTF is that?", you gotta love the 3rd gen. and hopefully the coming generations will see what everyone here sees in it. Good job guys for representing what you belive in.

89accord_lxi_coupe
05-03-2005, 01:49 PM
i agree, the 3gs are going into the import category of the classic domestics. our cars are in the transition into that classic old school import style.

AccordEpicenter
05-03-2005, 02:09 PM
i like the nissan turbo zs but they are such a bitch to work on

3gn86lxi
05-03-2005, 08:43 PM
I like my old school Accord! It's kinda cool being in the "old school" import scene. It's different, and it's not like all the others, like the dima dozen Civic, or Teg, ya know.
Long live the 3gee! It will be a sad day when mine goes bye~bye.

sporkHSP
05-11-2005, 10:43 AM
I'll keep it going until the day it dies(for good). I love the aero-box style and the simple interior. plus, there is plenty of time to have a different car later on, I am happy to have my accord while I can, they don't live forever (close, but not quite).

88accordhb
05-11-2005, 02:56 PM
i like my car simply because i rarely see 3geez that are decent lookin and cool to cruz around in.

AccordEpicenter
05-11-2005, 03:05 PM
exactly, there are very few of these left in my area, most are rusted to shit and only a handful are still driven. I see more in the junkyard then in driveways

Busted_Blue
05-11-2005, 04:55 PM
i like my car simply because i rarely see 3geez that are decent lookin and cool to cruz around in.

I'm around :)

I like my car because I just let my roommate with a 04' WRX drive it around this mountain road nearby and he absolutely loved it. He is now intrigued by the Honda family and wants to drive my other roommates integra now.