PDA

View Full Version : spoon radiator hoses

b20a86lude
05-03-2005, 07:20 AM
i want to get these spoon radiator hoses so bad cause i want authentic spoon parts in my car i have the b20a mm what woudl i need to do to make them work and which ones woudl work best

shepherd79
05-03-2005, 08:09 AM
i don't think you will find the answer here. since none of us have them.
I don't really care about coolant hoses i have in my car as long as they work and cheap.
why don't you get silicone ones. they will last longer and you can get them in diff colors.

Busted_Blue
05-03-2005, 02:11 PM
i don't think you will find the answer here. since none of us have them.
I don't really care about coolant hoses i have in my car as long as they work and cheap.
why don't you get silicone ones. they will last longer and you can get them in diff colors.

spoon ones are silicone. =)

shepherd79
05-03-2005, 04:12 PM
So you would pay extra for the NAME. you can save money and get some generic silicone ones.

Busted_Blue
05-03-2005, 04:43 PM
So you would pay extra for the NAME. you can save money and get some generic silicone ones.

Didn't say i was going to pay for spoon stuff. If I had a car with alot of aftermarket support from spoon why the heck not if i spent tons of money on brand names already. Since we dont have a car on that specific market why bother.

b20a86lude
05-04-2005, 02:28 PM
see someone understnads me ai have a whole bunch of custom brands on mine aem mugen toda cusco and al ittle spoon and dc and kyb so y not get spoon hoses