PDA

View Full Version : it's all been done?

89accord_lxi_coupe
05-04-2005, 07:27 AM
ok, here for a while i've noticed that when a new person asks a question they are always referred to another thread. is it just me or has everything been discussed before? wether it's a body kit, lights, engine swaps, trannies, anything. there have been occasions when something new or relatively new comes up and a new discussion is started. have we really said and done pretty much everything to answer any questions that may come up? think about it. i don't mean to be a downer or anything, but just think about it.

frankie89
05-04-2005, 07:31 AM
nah i think theres still more that can be done.. it's just a matter of how big your imagination is...

shepherd79
05-04-2005, 09:04 AM
the reason we give you the links and stuff like that is because we want to show you that it is been done. You can take any idea and change it to adapt to your application.
it doesn't have to exact the one we showed you.
Plus people don't do enough research.

A20A1
05-04-2005, 10:17 AM
ok, here for a while i've noticed that when a new person asks a question they are always referred to another thread. is it just me or has everything been discussed before? wether it's a body kit, lights, engine swaps, trannies, anything. there have been occasions when something new or relatively new comes up and a new discussion is started. have we really said and done pretty much everything to answer any questions that may come up? think about it. i don't mean to be a downer or anything, but just think about it.

There is an R&D forum in the performance section... it has new ideas and ongoing research... plently of questions left unanswered... and there are always new ideas in other areas... but then again there are a lot of duplicate ideas/questions too.

88accordhb
05-04-2005, 04:18 PM
sometimes a question is asked where it has not been answered before, then pple would help give infos and such. but most of the questions can be answered using the search. seems many pple are lazy to use the search and just pposts a question anyways.