PDA

View Full Version : Yo, portland, OR 3gee'erz

HaShfIeNd
05-04-2005, 11:48 PM
hey -- curious i've seen a couple of you with some sweet rides that live here close to me in portland...you guys ever make a meet down here in the NW??

so who all lives around here =>

86AccordLxi
05-05-2005, 12:15 AM
Haha yeah we do, though many of us have moved on to bigger and (arguably :) ) better things. We used to hang out more regularly as a larger group but many members still hang out monthly instead of just a large meets. Off the top of my head, ptown or closer oregon member (who are willing to drive) include:

bobafett, cdscowboy, myself (we all have 240s), justin86 (soon to have a 240 lol), mattsaccord, low tek, hatchbackracer, probably missed a few. Oh! NXracer lives in Salem and frequently hangs out as well. Look for big, multi-forum dyno days for a BUNCH of sweet rides and cool people to come out. Torquefreaks holds awesome events.

Bobafett and I meet up about once or twice a month to work on his broke-ass car. Also cdscowboy comes and plays video games every now and then. But we haven't had a big meet for a while. Everyone has been busy and doesn't drive 3gs any more :D.

Anyhow, that was an incredibly long introduction, so I apologize. Get something started though and I'm sure people will show up. Lunch and a drive usually works well--we had a great drive to Astoria and Seaside a while back.

Alex

HaShfIeNd
05-05-2005, 12:34 AM
Haha yeah we do, though many of us have moved on to bigger and (arguably ) better things. We used to hang out more regularly as a larger group but many members still hang out monthly instead of just a large meets. Off the top of my head, ptown or closer oregon member (who are willing to drive) include:

bobafett, cdscowboy, myself (we all have 240s), justin86 (soon to have a 240 lol), mattsaccord, low tek, hatchbackracer, probably missed a few. Oh! NXracer lives in Salem and frequently hangs out as well. Look for big, multi-forum dyno days for a BUNCH of sweet rides and cool people to come out. Torquefreaks holds awesome events.

Bobafett and I meet up about once or twice a month to work on his broke-ass car. Also cdscowboy comes and plays video games every now and then. But we haven't had a big meet for a while. Everyone has been busy and doesn't drive 3gs any more .

Anyhow, that was an incredibly long introduction, so I apologize. Get something started though and I'm sure people will show up. Lunch and a drive usually works well--we had a great drive to Astoria and Seaside a while back.

Alex

Thats a killer intro, and good to know.. would be cool to get to know you guys more, i'm not totally most skilled person when it comes to mechanics or what not, but i loooooooove 3g hondas hehe always have :)... thats funny you all have 240's... if i didn't have this car thats definately what i would want to drive :) its cool ya'll know each other and hangout even if not so frequently anymore ..

theres quite a few people thats cool , we'll have to figure somethin out sometime down the road :)

well let me know if anything comes up as well

-latez

MattsAccord
05-05-2005, 05:08 PM
We need to get a meet together, i have weekends off now so i'm up for one anytime.

Picture in my sig. is from a meet we had like 2 years ago. V

1320boy
05-05-2005, 06:30 PM
MAN! I used to live the "Couve" off Mill plain and Olympia, it would be cool if someone could rent out the waterfront for a day. I'd drive my happy ass up for that. Good luck with your meet guys :)

Slipknotcraig133
05-10-2005, 05:52 PM
That would be tight if we could get some people together that would want to go.