PDA

View Full Version : Someone hit my car

Legend_master
05-05-2005, 09:43 AM
Well I got out of class today and noticed my tailight looked a little weird. As I got closer I noticed most of it was on the ground. This is what I found

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/owned1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/owned2.jpg

They must have been driving a truck (go figure in Texas), because it scraped the top of the bumper and ground dirt into it. It dented the little piece where the LX-i symbol is located. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MoonScryer
05-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Welcome to owning a car and people not caring. Get used to it. Sorry for your trouble, many veneral diseases and Mad Cow Disease to the person who did it.

Legend_master
05-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Welcome to owning a car and people not caring. Get used to it. Sorry for your trouble, many veneral diseases and Mad Cow Disease to the person who did it.

It just makes me so mad, because all I would have asked them to replace would have been the Taillight and that metal piece. People are jsut so inconsiderate sometimes, I just wish I could fid the prick that did this and give them hell for it.

88accordhb
05-05-2005, 10:51 AM
man, sorry to hear that, that really sucks. i hate people.

EricW
05-05-2005, 11:28 AM
if someone did that to me they better hope i never find out it who did it. I saw a guy back into someone truck the other day at school with His escalade but he atleast pulled back into the parking space and waited for the other person.

SteveDX89
05-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Pics don't work for me. :sadwave: Well, sucks to hear about your car. I hope that prick gets whats coming to him. Karma sucks.

Legend_master
05-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Pics don't work for me. :sadwave: Well, sucks to hear about your car. I hope that prick gets whats coming to him. Karma sucks.

Thanks for all the replies, I am starting to calm down a little but I am really pissed off still. SOmething is wrong with photobucket right now, so when it comes back up the pictures will work again.

And yes Karma will :Owned2: that son of a bitch, but I really wish I had the chance to.

A20A1
05-05-2005, 01:23 PM
That sucks dude... wish I could help but all I have are sedan taillights.

SteveDX89
05-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Pics showed up now. There's an excuse to bullard's clear tails.

A20A1
05-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Looks like clearing the lghts should work on hatches like it does with JDM and EURO sedan lights...
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=42555.

Just a little side note:
when I removed the JDM sedan clear lense I layed it over the USDM case... and left the clear USDM inserts inside the lights... the inserts diffused the lights and left them clear... no other modification needed... but you need a JDM lense though so good luck with that.

MIK3
05-05-2005, 04:44 PM
I hate retards like that. Man, that makes me so mad...

I hope all works out somehow for you in the end. Idiot drivers are inevitable...unfortunately.

Legend_master
05-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Looking at the broken Light I know that I could take it apart and clear it, but thats not my cup of tea. What I am thinking about doing is making the orange red and having a solid red light except the reverse lights. I think it would look real clean on the color car I have. These lights are so much eaiser to take apart then my Legend lights were, I could do the whole project in a matter of hours depending on how long the paint took to dry.

88Accord-DX
05-06-2005, 10:24 AM
That sucks, but nothing that can't be fixed. You don't want to see what my car looked like when a fool ass-ended me in a parking lot. Had to get a new truck. Still need to paint it and all.
Anyway, what parts you still waiting on to do that motor swap?

Legend_master
05-06-2005, 10:30 AM
That sucks, but nothing that can't be fixed. You don't want to see what my car looked like when a fool ass-ended me in a parking lot. Had to get a new truck. Still need to paint it and all.
Anyway, what parts you still waiting on to do that motor swap?

Well all I need is the LS or B16 Cable tranny and clutch disk, Head gasket, GSR ECU, Engine harness, and the one thing I have not figured out is axles. I want it in the car so bad I can't stand it.

sporkHSP
05-07-2005, 07:25 PM
when I removed the JDM sedan clear lense I layed it over the USDM case... and left the clear USDM inserts inside the lights... the inserts diffused the lights and left them clear... no other modification needed... but you need a JDM lense though so good luck with that.

Then if one were ambitious, couldnt they go buy a piece of acrylic and mold it to fit the light?

and for Legend_Master:

that metal peice on the bottom comes of very easily, i replaced it on my hatch... and you can work the dent out, or get a new piece pretty easily.

Legend_master
05-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Then if one were ambitious, couldnt they go buy a piece of acrylic and mold it to fit the light?

and for Legend_Master:

that metal peice on the bottom comes of very easily, i replaced it on my hatch... and you can work the dent out, or get a new piece pretty easily.

Thats what I was thinking, I jsut havent had enough time to check it out. I did replace the light for $35.00 and there was no damage behind it.

od2681
05-07-2005, 08:12 PM
damn..for some reason i feel a lot of pain lookin at that...sorry to hear that bro

Legend_master
05-07-2005, 08:39 PM
damn..for some reason i feel a lot of pain lookin at that...sorry to hear that bro

LOL, yea I bet you do. I was so pissed when I got out of class, so I bet I know how you feel looking at it :barf: .

sporkHSP
05-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Thats what I was thinking, I jsut havent had enough time to check it out. I did replace the light for $35.00 and there was no damage behind it.

there are like 6 or 7 bolts holding it on, just pull the plastic interior piece from teh inside and you can get right at them. its really easy.

Slipknotcraig133
05-10-2005, 05:41 PM
I cant stand that when people run into something and just take off. No matter how nice or ugly the car is the person should just stay there. Some people think just because the car is ugly that the owner will not care. Not sayin that your car is ugly or anything im just saying how a lot of people are. If it doesnt hurt their car they just go.

Legend_master
05-10-2005, 06:06 PM
I cant stand that when people run into something and just take off. No matter how nice or ugly the car is the person should just stay there. Some people think just because the car is ugly that the owner will not care. Not sayin that your car is ugly or anything im just saying how a lot of people are. If it doesnt hurt their car they just go.

Man you SOb saying my car is ugly, J/K :lol: . I knwo what you mean the looks of theses cars are an aquired taste. I am sure the person dident even look at the car, they probably just drove off as fast as possible.

halxi
05-11-2005, 12:36 PM
that sucks dude

i wanna know how some people manage to back into cars and other items anyway, i swear, some of these idiots shouldnt even be on the road :uh:

Legend_master
05-11-2005, 12:45 PM
that sucks dude

i wanna know how some people manage to back into cars and other items anyway, i swear, some of these idiots shouldnt even be on the road :uh:

Here is a diagram of the parking

/ ------- \
/ ------- \
/ ------- \ ------Parking spots
/ ------- \

__ -------My car

______ ------Average truck size

I bet they hit me and took the Fuck off as soon as they were done.

Bloodlust
05-11-2005, 01:53 PM
Ouch sorry to hear about that.

88Accord-DX
05-21-2005, 05:00 AM
I have not figured out is axles. I want it in the car so bad I can't stand it.

Can someone help this man out? He needs some help finding out what to do to figure out his axle problem with his motor swap. :help:

Legend_master
05-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Can someone help this man out? He needs some help finding out what to do to figure out his axle problem with his motor swap. :help:

I have been told I can use 90 - 93 non abs axles, But I dont want to wast the money to try and figure it out. I am looking to see if these other people will finish there swaps soon. I am trying to have the smallest amount of downtime, so knowing withc axles work would help alot.

88Accord-DX
05-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Yeah, I hear you. Didn't know what was going on with it. That is something you need to be sure on with the axles. To bad you can't fabricate your own axles to fit. If you had a lathe, welder & precision tools you wouldn't have to wait. Good luck man, let us know how it comes along.

accordlxi2.0
05-21-2005, 06:20 PM
damn! that sucks, and trust me karma will come to that ass hoe and will come hard!!
it really pisses me off...and it's not my car.

hey...wheres the legend???

HondaBoy
05-21-2005, 07:55 PM
man that does suck when people hit your car or whatever and dont say anything or just leave. someone slamed their door into mine. i've been meaning to go key their truck since i know who it was. it was the only purple truck parked beside me. i atleast got the purple paint off mine, but its still a little dinged in.

carotman
05-22-2005, 08:08 AM
You may be able to repair the rear metal piece using the "Ding King" thingie.