PDA

View Full Version : Not good BAD Vibrations lol

jayp6969
05-05-2005, 09:06 PM
any ways i got in an accident a while ago and i fixed the car and replaced the whole fron end suspension...ne ways now when ur driving and u rev it up 2 like 3 or 4 thou in gear it vibrate the whole car then when u put the clutch in or put it in neutral it stops.....i did the brakes...tie rods adjusters everything all new ball joints....control arms....and drive shafts...i dunno what it could be....it needs an alrignment 2 fix it pulling but i dont think its that that is making it vibrate....what could it be....oh yeah and it had a brand new clutch....like a year old but its in mint shape...

HondaBoy
05-05-2005, 10:28 PM
i dunno. maybe tranny or motor mounts? could something have not been fully torqued down? i've found that even being untight just a bit can make the difference in suspension parts or drive line parts. either way its not a bad idea to recheck things. how about that flywheel? seems like a friend of mine got a new clutch and parts, but didnt resurface the flywheel. made it do a similar vibration.

shepherd79
05-06-2005, 04:55 AM
it does sound like front motor mount.
you may want to replace all of them just to be on the safe side.

Blkblurr
05-06-2005, 07:05 AM
Could be a cv joint on your new axles. They will vibrate if they're bad when you apply torque to them.