PDA

View Full Version : Spending spree

jigga89SEi
05-08-2005, 07:27 AM
Well it wasnt exactly me who did it... But I did all the point clicking and typing stuff... My cousin/roommate, went on a spending spree yesterday for the B17 civic.... And I must say... ohhhh... I'm excited...
Crower Stage 2 Cams
Crower spring and titanium retainer kit
Unurthodox alt. pulley
VAFC2

and that about covers it... Today he wants to order rods and pistons... Cam gears... and an ignitioin system... I'm excitid as soon as the parts get here where rippin the engine apart then droppin it into a crx or a different hatch then what it's in...I finally found him a crx.. now he thinks he might want a si hatch....

Also I got some neuspeed sport springs yesterday... It'll raise the accord back up about an inch...
I put flanges in my exhaust yesterday... Added a resonator, with a replaceable straight pipe to bolt in when I want... and I made a new flanged area from the flex pipe to the back of the cat... and made a new test pipe section for that so I could take the cat out, at home... But the only problem is the flanges are to low now... So I got the springs to raise it up alittle... Plus I need to raise so I can finish my body kit...

Pics next week...

In total my cousin and I spent 1746.47 yesterday... And it feels damn good...

Peaces,
Jade

88accordhb
05-08-2005, 11:29 PM
nice man. b17 are the bestests. my friend had a 93 gsr, very noice.

sporkHSP
05-10-2005, 10:31 AM
i <3 b17's. that is all.