PDA

View Full Version : Had an idea

2drSE-i
05-09-2005, 10:02 AM
i was sitting around, looking at my old broken corner light, and i had an idea

im just thinkin maybe the stock corner lights, only replace the orange reflector with a white one, out of the PCP corner lights (which i have one of now, since my wreck)

all i really need to try this out is one reflector, the bodyshop took it upon themselves to throw my broken corner lense out....

if anyone has a broken clear one, ill pay like 20 (shipping included) to get it out here, PM me if interested

i think it wud look pretty cool, and cheaper than buying a new set and smoking them

Cross between JDM, USDM, and PCP lol

danronian
05-09-2005, 05:08 PM
You could just replace the reflector part with semi-transparent plexi-glass, couldn't you?

phrenology
05-09-2005, 05:14 PM
i was sitting around, looking at my old broken corner light, and i had an idea

im just thinkin maybe the stock corner lights, only replace the orange reflector with a white one, out of the PCP corner lights (which i have one of now, since my wreck)

all i really need to try this out is one reflector, the bodyshop took it upon themselves to throw my broken corner lense out....

if anyone has a broken clear one, ill pay like 20 (shipping included) to get it out here, PM me if interested

i think it wud look pretty cool, and cheaper than buying a new set and smoking them

Cross between JDM, USDM, and PCP lol

So do you need a pair of clear lenses or a set of corner light assemblies? I have a pair of the light assemblies from the 88 Lx-i (all clear except for the orange reflector) for sale if you need em.

2drSE-i
05-09-2005, 07:16 PM
i think i changed my mind, id rather just have a whole clear lense. What i meant was stock corner lights, only replace the orange reflector witha white one.

if you have clear corner lights i only need the drivers side, pm me if you can sell just one.

88accordalltheway
05-09-2005, 08:36 PM
so your talking about changing out the reflector with a clear part?
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?t=33647&highlight=dremel+clear+corners
and this guy has them on his car: http://www.cardomain.com/id/accordltd_88
SEARCH YOU SILLY NUB!!!!!
haha

2drSE-i
05-10-2005, 09:59 AM
o snap those look bad IMO...glad i didnt try to go thru with it

not that searching would come up with more than

Clear Corner Lights

Hey i saw howz uz guyz hav clear lights LOLZ so where do u guyz get thoze?

blownoffvalve
05-19-2005, 11:29 AM
junk yard would be the best bet. Or try the OEM parts sites.. Just type OEM parts in yahoo.com.. Good Luck