PDA

View Full Version : Stupid drivers window not working...

Hash_man_Se_i
05-09-2005, 10:53 PM
So, my dad seems to think there is a module under the dash for this, I have no clue but all the windows in my old se-i worked, now in the new one the drivers side does not. Doesnt even make a sound. I think it could be the motor, and im switching the doors from my old car on this weekend so i guess that would solve that problem, BUT... is there a switch/ fuse or something that could be causing this?

Thanks, Jason.... btw its not in my pos hanes manual.

Vanilla Sky
05-09-2005, 10:56 PM
if you end up needing the power window control module, i have one from a sedan...

check fuses numbers: 15, 16, 17, and 18 in the relay box in the engine bay...

then check on the control unit, the drivers side door switch, the motor, then the regulator in that order (as per the honda manual)

Hash_man_Se_i
05-10-2005, 08:39 PM
where is the control unit?... and ive got a whole parts car which everything worked in, just have no idea where these pieces are
thanks for the advice though, i'll try that tommorow.

Vanilla Sky
05-11-2005, 01:50 AM
the driver's side door...

Hash_man_Se_i
04-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Lol... finally got around to fixing this... Can't believe I didn't figure this out last time. The idiot who had this car before me replaced the control module... with the WRONG ONE!! :S ... One of the connectors had 5 pins instead of six..

Threw the one in from my old car and now it works like a charm, just gotta grease the track tommorow.

BTW - Leather + dark coloured car + no A/c = th3 sux0rz