PDA

View Full Version : Go here for audio help!

87DXHatch
08-08-2002, 07:24 AM
www.caraudioforum.com

This place is run by vBulletin just like us, but has over 10,000+ members!

You ask ANY question on car audio, and I found that it gets answered, usually, within minutes!

So instead of asking people on this forum detailed questions on just general stuff, go to the car audio forum instead: they know, collectively, a lot more than we, collectively, know about car audio.

But what you should still post here on is stuff for our cars specifically.

Also, be very careful how you post questions on the CAF. People there will NOT hesitate to just destroy anyone who seems stupid or cocky. I have seen some threads on there go from question to all out flame war in like 2 posts.

(Maybe a moderator wants to make this important? I dunno...)

staticpat
08-08-2002, 07:48 AM
yeah, i love that place too, you can tell them how much you have to spend and they can help you build the best system possible. and responses withing seconds. the only thing i don't like is that they all worship adire audio.

Bobs89LXi
08-08-2002, 08:29 PM
I am all for getting car audio information from any source you can. With a wide variety of audio equipment on the market and more being added all the time, not any one site will have all the available information. I will be the first to tell you not to limit your sources to just a couple of sites. Surf the net...............do your own research.