PDA

View Full Version : new website

lostforawhile
05-16-2005, 04:42 PM
There is a new website that all of us might really like, it's called www.thisoldhonda.org it's just for pre 1990 hondas there is a lot of vintage stuff on there. lots of technical information. some beautiful pictures of old hondas. :)

lostforawhile
07-04-2005, 04:57 AM
just keeping this out there for a bit good site to bookmark lots of really old honda stuff. on this site we are the newest cars allowed thisoldhonda.org http://photobucket.com/albums/b205/moultriemanicmechanic/th_accord80_sedan.jpg

Robs89LXi
07-04-2005, 06:17 AM
116hp, air cooled, 1300cc, FWD. Wow, that Coupe 9 is awsome!

MIK3
07-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Pretty cool site. Man, that's a clean sedan.

http://www.thisoldhonda.org/pictures/pic_1_accord89sedan.jpg

Oh, I requested that 3geez.com be added to the "Enthusiast" section of the Links page. Here's the email. Hope he/she responds.

Greetings,

I just recently was linked to your website and found it rather interesting. As I continued to look throughout the website, I noticed that you have a "Links" section. I came across the "Enthusiast" section of it and had a question. I own a 1988 Honda Accord DX and have been a member of a 3rd Generation Accord forum for two and a half years now. This forum is exclusive to 3rd Generation Accords (1986-1989) and very well kept. I was wondering if you would be interested in the addition of our site to your "Enthusiast" section of your "Links" page. If so, I would appreciate hearing back from you, as I think it would be beneficial for both This Old Honda and the Third Generation Accord Community we have. So if you are interested, please respond and I will be more then happy to give you the proper hyperlink and a description of the site to be able to post it on your "Enthusiast" section of your "Links" page. Thank you for your time.

On Behalf of the Third Generation Accord Community,

MIK3

88accordalltheway
07-07-2005, 12:11 AM
oh man, having one of those old 70s ones would be so awesome to restore...

lostforawhile
07-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Pretty cool site. Man, that's a clean sedan.

http://www.thisoldhonda.org/pictures/pic_1_accord89sedan.jpg

Oh, I requested that 3geez.com be added to the "Enthusiast" section of the Links page. Here's the email. Hope he/she responds.

Greetings,

I just recently was linked to your website and found it rather interesting. As I continued to look throughout the website, I noticed that you have a "Links" section. I came across the "Enthusiast" section of it and had a question. I own a 1988 Honda Accord DX and have been a member of a 3rd Generation Accord forum for two and a half years now. This forum is exclusive to 3rd Generation Accords (1986-1989) and very well kept. I was wondering if you would be interested in the addition of our site to your "Enthusiast" section of your "Links" page. If so, I would appreciate hearing back from you, as I think it would be beneficial for both This Old Honda and the Third Generation Accord Community we have. So if you are interested, please respond and I will be more then happy to give you the proper hyperlink and a description of the site to be able to post it on your "Enthusiast" section of your "Links" page. Thank you for your time.

On Behalf of the Third Generation Accord Community,

MIK3
let me know if they respond sometimes resoponse is slow they are usually pretty good at getting stuff like that on their board.

MIK3
07-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Yeah, it looks like our site will be up there in no time. Here is her response...

Hi Mike,

I'd definitely be interested in listing the site in the Links section.
(If you read far enough into this old honda you'll know that the 3rd
gen Accord is my favorite - it was the first Honda I ever owned :-)

You need to send me the URL for your web site though - my search for
the Third Generation Accord Community did not find you...

Thanks,
Ellen

Send her the site and my gratitude as well. Hopefully she'll add us in the next couple days and 3geez might also have a new member because of her.