PDA

View Full Version : Want some opinions on panda paint

Slipknotcraig133
05-24-2005, 09:10 PM
I was going to go black on bottom with white wheels and white up top with a black hood. Wont be done till next summer but what do you guys think. I love the way pandas look just wanted to see what you guys thought

gfrg88
05-24-2005, 09:14 PM
:slap: i wanted to that to my car. i like that, i want to go with black rims with polished lip instead of white though

Busted_Blue
05-24-2005, 09:55 PM
whats up with everyone doing panda?

2drSE-i
05-25-2005, 10:43 AM
they think it looks cool i guess...i think it looks alright, but please for the love of god dont do a black hood with white top, i think that would look bad..

btw which parts is SE-i and which parts are LX?

Busted_Blue
05-25-2005, 12:53 PM
btw which parts is SE-i and which parts are LX?

huh? if you are referring to me, SEi Rear disc brakes, Armrest, cupholders. =P

2drSE-i
05-25-2005, 09:02 PM
u shud make your own badge that says LE-i and put it on ur trunk.....confuse the hell outa people

gfrg88
05-25-2005, 09:13 PM
lol that'd be sweet:D

88accordhb
05-25-2005, 09:39 PM
jessie started a gay trend.

yah i've seen a coupe with panda scheme doesn't look too shabby. i would just go with one color, but it's definitely different and an eye catcher. don't do white rims, go with black and polish lip. and get a cf hood. don't just getto paint.

sporkHSP
05-25-2005, 10:41 PM
jessie started a gay trend.

yah i've seen a coupe with panda scheme doesn't look too shabby. i would just go with one color, but it's definitely different and an eye catcher. don't do white rims, go with black and polish lip. and get a cf hood. don't just getto paint.
that was the plan for my blue hatch, but not the hood. I wanted all blue up top and all black on bottom. Check my cardomain for the quick photoshop pics I did.

Not like a rock
05-27-2005, 10:33 PM
u shud make your own badge that says LE-i and put it on ur trunk.....confuse the hell outa people

SEX-i ... I used the "S" from a hatch and the "EX-i" from the canadian model.

edit: I asked spork to link his cardomain cuz I was too retarded to mouse over his sig. doh!

as for panda... someone at work told me that my car reminds them of the NES. so, if I get my winter 3G repainted, I was thinking of keeping the dark gray that I already have on the bottom, and getting the light gray / off-white from the molding up. That way it will look like the old console.

Busted_Blue
05-27-2005, 11:11 PM

it was initally thought to do that but..im damn too lazy for something that stupid. =P