PDA

View Full Version : Heh, I screwed up!!!

3gn86lxi
05-25-2005, 08:09 PM
Well, my wife was forced to drive my Accord on Sunday..........and she LOVED it :sad2: . Dammit!!! So now she wants to drive it to work a couple days a week, "cause it's better on gas" she says.
So now my car that was my "mine, not yours" isn't :uh: .
Anyone elses wifes or girlfriends taken over their car??
end /rant.

leia
05-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Tell her to get her own :)

Or that sounds like a good aniversary gift to me. I'd like a car much more than jewelry (but yeah I don't think like a normal girl....don't wanna get you in trouble).

Vanilla Sky
05-25-2005, 08:20 PM
lol leia... so i need to buy you a car, eh :p

yeah, just have her get rid of the car she has to get her own 3gee, or make it so that she won't want to drive it

3gn86lxi
05-25-2005, 08:27 PM
or make it so that she won't want to drive it
Well.....the power steering isn't working, I figured that would be enough! I havn't put in the rack I got from smufguy months ago. lol

88accordalltheway
05-25-2005, 08:31 PM
sounds like you just need to get another one. I mean, it couldnt hurt to have two, that way, if one breaks, youll have another.

jigga89SEi
05-26-2005, 04:20 AM
I don't have to worry about that... My wife hates the accord.... She has since I bought it 3yrs ago.... But she still wants me to teach her how to drive it... lol WOMEN!!!

NXRacer
05-26-2005, 07:42 AM
i hear the whip a-crackin

leia
05-26-2005, 08:44 AM
Eh power steering is overrated, I didn't have it on my 1st car....wasn't an issue.

The WORST is your friends who don't drive stick wanting to learn on your car. I would like them to learn.....but I'm gonna wait till I have a second car just in case.
Most of my friends have newer cars than me, but I can't stand the way they drive.....so I end up driving. And if its a decently long road trip, I gotta do the whole drive cuz they can't drive stick (and I don't trust them in my car).