PDA

View Full Version : HOnda Automotive Parts.com

87DXTypeR
05-26-2005, 06:45 AM
Question, When buying wheels from them, they show a price for example for the Honda Civic Si wheels 1999, the price they show is 169$, is this for a single wheel or a set, their requirement says order only one. Can anyone help me with this. Or is there a cheaper way to get them, not necissarily those wheels but like 15" Alloy wheels in a spoke design for my 87DX

'89AccordLX(Rus)
05-26-2005, 06:58 AM
That price if for a single wheel. If you want to look for OEM wheels, http://www.capitalwheels.com/store/customer/home.php is a good place to start. They seem to have reasonable prices and their quality appears to be good as well. Hope this helps.

shepherd79
05-26-2005, 07:04 AM
look for OEM wheels on Ebay.

Busted_Blue
05-26-2005, 07:33 AM
oem wheels are best bought in your area locally. I bought mine locally for in the area of 300-400 depending on which OE wheel you want.

HondaBoy
05-26-2005, 09:13 AM
yeah, ordering from HondaAutomotiveParts.com is like going through a local dealership. they are a dealership on the other end. i have found them to have genuine honda parts for a bit cheaper than my local dealership though. as for the wheels, the price is per wheel. like '89AccordLX(Rus) said, capitalwheels.com is a good place to look. i've been thinking about ordering wheels from them because they have cheap prices for new or new condition wheels. l like looking on that site because they have a pretty good selection of wheels for many makes of cars.