PDA

View Full Version : Lambo Doors

w00tw00t111
05-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Hey guys. I know that this has been discussed before. But, I am not wanting to know what you think about lambo doors i.e. whether or not you like them. All I am wanting to know is whether or not any of you have made them or not. If you have how did you do it?(experimention or blue prints) I have this info http://www.stock2shock.com/download/LamboDoor/lambo.html If it asks for a pass use scissordoors and modify. It seems from all of that that it isn't to hard but, then I saw them install a DECAH kit on a DIY show called Tricked Out. This kit was made specifically for the civic and it still seemed semi difficult to install. Just wanted y'alls opinions and what not. If that route isn't possible where can I buy kits from? I know that the DECAH kit for the civic was $1700 which is way way to much! Thanks in advance.

88accordhb
05-27-2005, 10:03 PM
look in aom. militarymase has lambos. i don't like them, unless you wanna go all show, it's a waste of money.

Busted_Blue
05-27-2005, 11:21 PM
i dont like them either but be sure to get some quality ones so you can at least HOLD the door up. You don't want those hydraulics to sudden give out when you dont want them to.

sporkHSP
05-28-2005, 02:02 AM
They look best on Lambos...but I guess if 1,700 is too much, throwing two more zeros on is a bit more than you can afford...just me two cents.