PDA

View Full Version : A few things i have done to my car

Magny
05-31-2005, 10:27 PM
sorry i took these at night for clarity for lights but for the dash ill get some day time ones. also the only day time on in there is what my car looks like now lol, the rims on the rear are what they left me with, i have the other 2 in the trunk cause they are bald as hell.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/411307/5

sporkHSP
05-31-2005, 10:38 PM
Heh, gold 87 LX sedan... looks vaguely familiar, especially witht eh black interior stuff (since I just redid the top part of my dash and the top and bottoms of my door panels). looks like you are slowly returning it to its pre-jacked glory.

Magny
06-01-2005, 03:05 PM
the black interior isn't really stock interior. i painted it with vynil paint, works really well. ill get the day shots today after i drop of my wife, was just typin this up real quick before i leave, but yeah its a start lol. I am gettin out of the jacked stage to pre-jacked, and then when i am out of the whole thing and done with what i wanna do for the start, ill be back to normal lol. other than that any major mods such as rims, stereo, body kit, and stuff like that then ill be more into the tuner stage lol. aint goin rice again haha. i dont wanna hear CT say it again lol, makes me feel weird hearin it from him. but yeah its in progress o being back to normal and different.