PDA

View Full Version : custom gauges

Bigg_Nate2008
06-01-2005, 07:17 PM
I know this has been discussed before nut i really want this. There is a place called speedhut.com they make custom gauges ok this is what he sent me

*The Group Leader sends a cluster to begin the Pre Order. Please don't use a personal vehicle's cluster (we don't send clusters back). We recommend a cluster from a junkyard (it does NOT have to be in working condition. HOWEVER it DOES need to have everything intact - i.e., needles, cover etc).

Please send the Cluster via Ground (inexpensive) Mail (or another inexpensive method). Please make sure it is INSURED for your protection! *Remember to add your contact information in the package.

Once the cluster has been received the Pre Order will be added to our Model Development Program with the sender listed as the Group Leader. The Group Leader's email will be listed on the site for questions. We will be in contact with the Group Leader throughout the process.

Once we receive 25 Pre Orders we will begin tooling. The Group leader will get their EL-Glo Dial kit for FREE (+ S&H). We offer incentive discounts for the entire Group. *Free Text, Free Standard Graphics, Free Standard Logo's.

*We can add the Km/h version at No additional cost!

The price for our Custom Gauge Kit's are generally around $99.95 + $8.00 US S&H per Pre Order. The price for our Custom HVAC Kit's are $35.95 + $8.00 US S&H.

gfrg88
06-01-2005, 07:23 PM
that would be pretty sweet, but i wonder if they would keep making them after all the orders are done?

Busted_Blue
06-01-2005, 07:44 PM
have fun making a groupbuy for that. Groupbuys never go very well here.

3gn86lxi
06-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Aren't the reverse glo still available for our cars????
Why do a group buy when we can still get them?
Am I missing something? :dunno:

w00tw00t111
06-01-2005, 08:28 PM
If I understand it right you would have to buy one for you speedo and tach and then another for you heat level and gas?
Or what specifically is the HVAC guage?

Rendon LX-i
06-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Funny . I just bought some and put em in my car. bought them from Nopi.com. There auto but cant really till. looks sweet. had to custom fit'em a little but no biggy. Looks good thou. For a 88 they have manual and auto. for 8-87 they only have auto pretty gay if u ask me. but anyway whats the difference with the ones your trying to get and the ones that are at nopi. mine a white at day and at night u only see the numbers and neddles looks crazy and tight to. Well thats mine .02 cent lol