PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever hear of VOSS alarms?

Dman87LX
08-08-2002, 09:25 PM
Hi, i bought a VOSS-1 alarm system off of ebay for really cheap a little bit ago and have yet to install it...it seems kinda cheap to me but i think a cheap alarm would be better than nothing and still brings down insurance a bit... has anyone else ever heard of or bought one of these?

AND also, would it be better to have an alarm professionaly installed or should i just do it myself?

guaynabo89
08-10-2002, 08:17 AM
If you know where all the wires are located in your car (negative door ground, swithched power,cnstant power, lights, etc) and know how to wire up sensors and relays go right ahead. If you've never installed one before I say go have it installed.

I've never heard of that brand but, I stopped keeping up with whats coming out new.

Hope that helps.

Dman87LX
08-10-2002, 08:25 AM
ok, well the guy i bought it from lives in Fl with ya, maybe if ya find him tell him i am not happy with his product and im ready to mail it back. heh but yes that did help a bit. thanks, now i gotta find a place that will install my alarm even if i didnt buy it from them.

Mike89Accordcom
08-13-2002, 10:20 AM
Yeah it would be good to have it professionally installed just in case you miss a spot. An alarm is put in very carefully to get all spots with sensetivity. So you really half to know what your doing. A place will charge you least $75-100 to install it.