PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Meet

Trick87Accord
06-11-2005, 08:03 PM
SO WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE AN OREGON MEET? iM STOKED TO MEET UP WITH SOME OTHER 3GEEZ MEMBERS IN OREGON AND SEE WHATS UP, SOMEONE THAT'S IN A HIGH POSSESION THEN ME IN THE 3GEEZ TODUM POLE SET IT UP. THAT WOULD BE TIGHT. HOPEFULLY NEAR THE EUGENE, SPRINGFIELD AREA. MAYBE AT THE VALLEY RIVER CENTER.

3 GEEZ VETS-----> :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

HaShfIeNd
06-11-2005, 10:34 PM
SO WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE AN OREGON MEET? iM STOKED TO MEET UP WITH SOME OTHER 3GEEZ MEMBERS IN OREGON AND SEE WHATS UP, SOMEONE THAT'S IN A HIGH POSSESION THEN ME IN THE 3GEEZ TODUM POLE SET IT UP. THAT WOULD BE TIGHT. HOPEFULLY NEAR THE EUGENE, SPRINGFIELD AREA. MAYBE AT THE VALLEY RIVER CENTER.

3 GEEZ VETS-----> :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

lol HmMMM i guess i'd be down but i work now :\.. havn't had chance to get some small things done w/ my car.. i've seen a couple peeps around though that i've wondered if they might see me on this sight anyone specifically drive around SE portland area?

bobafett
06-12-2005, 03:07 PM
HOLY SHIT<<< AN OREGON MEET WOULD BE HELLA TIGHT YO!

lol..

we have had quite a few oregon meets, but a few of the guys who usually attendted the meets have abandoned, or broken down 3geez...

alex, sold
matt, sold
chris (not me), broken
crwa, sold
goldy, sold
amber, sold
wayne, abandoned for corolla
87hybrid, ???

most of the classic 3geez guys in the area are sort of off the radar... but i may be up for another one if it looks like there might be some turnout...

NXRacer
06-13-2005, 07:55 AM
i still got a 3g y0! and so does justin.

MattsAccord
06-13-2005, 09:19 AM
I do also.

bobafett
06-13-2005, 06:24 PM
then we should have a fuckin meet lol... fry's?

Trick87Accord
06-13-2005, 06:38 PM
i dont care where it is i just want to get one going.

HaShfIeNd
07-22-2005, 02:10 PM
HmMm blah someone hit my car in my works parking lot... wish i had freaken installed my alarm :\ then my pager woulda went off and i could have gone out and been like WTF $#($*#(*%#! anyways.. now i have a nice dent on my hood.

bobafett
07-22-2005, 02:42 PM
lame :(

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-06-2005, 03:05 PM
oregon meet still going on? where meeting at? anyone headed 2 the WA meet?

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-10-2005, 10:29 AM
whats the deal wit the meet not going on?

86AccordLxi
08-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Justin and I were just talking about maybe setting up a meet for after the 12th of Sept (because I don't come back stateside until then). What would you guys be up for? Chris, wherever it's at, you'd better get your ass there. No Home Depot to hold you back any more.
Also, let's get chris an d wayne to bring the 'rollas and maybe go for a cruise. I think everyone enjoyed the Astoria drive, but I don't if everyone wants to go there again, though 101 is always fun to drive. Alternatively, we could pick a park (in the gorge or something--isn't it Rooster Rock or something) and just have a BBQ and hang out, maybe find a nice road to drive beforehand?
If you guys really wanted a drive we could go to Crater Lake or something, or up to Mt. St. Helens, though we have to keep an eye on so no one spins out--lose it up there and it's game over.
Anyhow, toss out some ideas and let's get something cookin'.

Alex

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-10-2005, 11:41 AM
yeah round that time works 4 me. i know i wouldnt have a problum going 2 this 1. but yeah dunno bout mt.st though i got 2 bald tires. lol when u put in a new clutch u gotta work it in. but umm yeah bbq sounds great. i could have moms bake up sum rice crispies and bring soda and stuff. its times like this i wish i had a bigger yard.i mean there is more then enough room 2 bbq here and chill but lol we would prolly take up the whole street wit our cars.but hmm i dunno any good shill spots still new round here. alhough there is a huge parking lot down the street from my house. more then enough room 4 burn outs and stuff. its like a storage parking lot but never anything in it.or yeah we could hit a park i know a good 1 to set up shop and chill bbq and all. well those are my thoughts any others? oh and round what time yall wanna get this going? {edit} oh i thought this month 12th. hmm sept 12th would b good also but anyone down 4 getting one started this month?

86AccordLxi
08-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Well, if you plan these things a few weeks out, more people show up because they can take time off from work or at least clear their calendars for that weekend. I'd rather not have a meet involving just hanging out in a parking lot...done that a couple times (couple times too many), and sitting aroud doing burnout while hanging out in said parking lot only attracts unwanted attention (though Hatchback_racer did that great burnout in the Fred Meyer parking lot in seaside(?)).

Anyhow, it's better to have meets close to the portland area since more people live up here (I live in Eugene too, so I know that it's kind of a pain to have to drive everywhere, but oh well--you get over it/used to it), and we all know how justin and matt love to make the voyage up I-5 :) I'd like to hit up some place scenic if possible.

Alex

cdscowboy
08-10-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm down for whatever :) It'd be awesome to actually go to a meet again! I say drive and BBQ, if we can find a park.

RWD>FWD ;)

Justin86
08-10-2005, 06:41 PM
yea me and matt have taken that trip up north many times, when you bitches coming down here, crater lake would be a sweet backdrop for pics.

Well I'm down for anything pretty much but my vote go for crater lake, now lets just see which car I will be able to take up?

MattsAccord
08-10-2005, 07:34 PM
I game for whatever.

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-10-2005, 08:30 PM
count me in.

snow_man_20
08-11-2005, 05:04 AM
yea me and matt have taken that trip up north many times, when you bitches coming down here, crater lake would be a sweet backdrop for pics.

Well I'm down for anything pretty much but my vote go for crater lake, now lets just see which car I will be able to take up?

i would drive to crater lake.

mr eff
08-11-2005, 08:50 AM
i seriously would love to visit portland ... and if there's a meet near the astoria coast, or even crater lake (though i'm not sure exactly where that is), i'd be interested in planning a trip.

except, classes start again. is there a 3 day weekend aside from labor day? give me some heads up, i'd love to make the trip if i could.

bobafett
08-11-2005, 09:14 AM
ahh whatsup guys ill join up in the thread here...

id be down for a meet. but i am not driving my 240 to crater lake, i dont trust it past the wendys down the street from me! :) id take the accord a litle further, but i agree with alex, theres just more people up north. mr eff u should make a portland trip, i wanna check out your car.. we should hit up PIR, since we have have similar mods, it would be fun to race you. :P

i """""should""""" be free any weekend as long as im not totally behind in school, but i do have a M-F job now, so work wont give me any trouble (and i can take a friday off if i need to, if it turns into that)

mt st helens run would be cool. lots of cool ideas, but i agree that a)we cant just hang out in parking lot b) no lame burnouts c) ACTUALLY make a huge BBQ and hang out all day eating and whatnot... most of us already know each other, so why hang out all awkward like in a parking lot!! :) we should get situated somewhere better...

but yes, chris's burnout was totally sweet, i have it on dvd!

86AccordLxi
08-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Ok, so where can we have said bbq? You need a yard chris :-P ...make that a priority in your life.

I think we should meet up somewhere in portland, either north or south, then drive out hwy 30 east, catch the historic columbia river highway which is supposed to be very nice and scenic. Drive that for a ways east, then catch I-84 west. We can stop at rooster rock state park for a bbq (maybe someone can bring one or two??). I think it's like $3 for a day pass there. We could initially meet up at a grocery store or something, or just arrange to have people bring food, unless someone wants to front the cost of food and have people chip in later (i think everyone bringing something is a better idea). Anyhow, that's my proposition.

Alex

bobafett
08-11-2005, 09:53 AM
a safeway leg of the meet where we can buy the shit would probably be wise, but as long as people make good on bringing what they say (flakey people cannot bring important stuff) then it will all be good. :)

86AccordLxi
08-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Alex

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-11-2005, 03:13 PM
a safeway leg of the meet where we can buy the shit would probably be wise, but as long as people make good on bringing what they say (flakey people cannot bring important stuff) then it will all be good. :)
lol @ flakey so umm yeah who's got the run down on how this will work? i can bring hamburger crispy treats soda hotdogs and chips if this is going on in sep... lets see a list of people and items.

88accordhatchdx
08-11-2005, 03:57 PM
I'd be down to actually go to a meet, I've had to bail out every time. The hatch didn't make it though so can the F-150 come out to play? lol

Justin86
08-11-2005, 04:20 PM
so we got 3 for crater lake, 2 for p-town(area), and a couple undecided.

crater lake is in southern oregon;)

I can bring whatever most likely the beer.

hey I know Alex when can all do a cruise up there then go to Hooters and make sure Caleb brings Crystal. :birthday:

88accordhatchdx
08-11-2005, 04:23 PM
so we got 3 for crater lake, 2 for p-town(area), and a couple undecided.

crater lake is in southern oregon;)

I can bring whatever most likely the beer.

hey I know Alex when can all do a cruise up there then go to Hooters and make sure Caleb brings Crystal. :birthday:
Oh yeah, I'm for p-town(area), its $80 to fill both tanks so I'm hoping not to make a real big trip.

NXRacer
08-11-2005, 05:35 PM
hooters blows major ass

crater lake would be cool, but its a long drive

i'm down for whatever. by september my car should be long-distance driveable again. Plus, i might be living in portland then so i might have a house to bbq at. . . . . .

Zufer
08-11-2005, 06:12 PM
i'd be down for where ever... i'm going to school in p-town. so i'll be back there beginning of september

MattsAccord
08-11-2005, 06:48 PM
I don't really mind driving to P-town. I might not have a to sleep in Portland now cause my family that lives up there is moving to the bay area.

Rendon LX-i
08-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Okay were is this meet at.....P-Town? sorry guys But SINCE washington meet went to shit im just going to go to this one.....So whats the date and what not....Give me time to touch up my car.....If its in portland that would be great...I live in south of washinton....Let me know

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Okay were is this meet at.....P-Town? sorry guys But SINCE washington meet went to shit im just going to go to this one.....So whats the date and what not....Give me time to touch up my car.....If its in portland that would be great...I live in south of washinton....Let me know
yeah haha bring the wing dammit. oh and what bout that led conversion on your dash.. u nvr got back yo. and i will also b bringing oatmeal cookies. sry but im a junk food eater. man i was lookin at the pix section also sumone bring a camara so i can get my mug up here. so whats going on who's in so far. im in for sure its not 2 far and gives me enough time 2 get ready and maybe get those bunji cords off hood. oh and rendon get back wit pix of wing man i still want if its nice. by the way who was selling 3g stickers? if u gonna come bring sum plz. well just pm so i can tell u what im looking 4.aight so hmm.. #1. whos going? #2 what day? #3 whats everyone bringing? #4 rendon bring wing :hs:

Rendon LX-i
08-11-2005, 11:03 PM
Lol yeah i can take a pick and send it to your email sounds cool....and yeah what he said WHoes going.....what day.....whats everyone bringing....Oh and were is this AT?

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Lol yeah i can take a pick and send it to your email sounds cool....and yeah what he said WHoes going.....what day.....whats everyone bringing....Oh and were is this AT?
im going, and bringing: soda chips hamburger oatmeal cookies and crispy treats

Rendon LX-i
08-11-2005, 11:19 PM
WHERE AT THOU? lol....Portland?

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-11-2005, 11:33 PM
yeah im pretty sure that would b the best place scence more people would b able 2 attend.but where 2 bbq and stuff. portland ppl any ideas? well im off 2 bed man been playing gt4 now for awhile. my 1988honda accord is sick.aight talk wit ya in morn l8z

Justin86
08-12-2005, 04:55 PM
well just as I thought no one wants to drive down here.

ok so Alex is getting back the 12th so lets say sep. 17(saturday) in the p-town area.

bobafett
08-12-2005, 04:58 PM
hey baby!!! how much do u want for front and rear strut bar for my hatch?!!?! ;)

Justin86
08-12-2005, 05:05 PM
hum sounds like I need to bring some bars up also and see if Caleb will get some more stickers made too. ;)

Rendon LX-i
08-12-2005, 07:34 PM
OH YEAH i forgot u sold em....now i gotta go for sure

MattsAccord
08-12-2005, 07:45 PM
I think we should drive to Astoria again that was fun. Some of you might remember the kid that got there leg stuck last time, I'm sorry but that was funny. As long as its not pn september 10. I going to the ducks game, even if its just Montana. I got the tickets super cheap.

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-12-2005, 08:46 PM
so its offical its on then? whats up wit the stickers? i wanna get 2 white ones and a custom rear window decal

Rendon LX-i
08-12-2005, 08:47 PM
so is P-Town PORTLAND.....?

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-13-2005, 09:18 AM
lol

MattsAccord
08-13-2005, 07:10 PM

Yeah, sorry thats my gangsta coming out. :hs:

cdscowboy
08-14-2005, 02:02 AM
I can't make Saturdays, as stated before. Sundays are ideal for me, and I'd be more than happy for a Portland meet. You guys figure out the time and place, and I'm there.

1. cdscowboy

Justin86
08-14-2005, 09:57 AM
well then we need to find a sutable date that most of the people can meet up or maybe a 2 day meet? I'm free any weekend so it dosen't madder to me. If sunday, the 18th works best then lets do that. Alex won't get back till the 12th so the 17th/18th is the soonest possible date..........

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-14-2005, 10:19 AM
1.cdscowboy 2.accord1.8carb 3.?

bobafett
08-14-2005, 10:24 AM
bitchin i will have JUST finished my quarter at school. so i will have that friday evening, and saturday sunday monday off work

if anyone needs a couch to crash on ive got a couch an an extra room... (+ a 96 or so inch projector and xbox lol) alex can attest, its pretty fun... :)

anyway 16/17/18 anytime around there works. those of u who need a place to crash, i can take a couple people in, no sweat...

Justin86
08-14-2005, 11:12 AM
oh anyone thinking about some Halo or NFSU? :D

Rendon LX-i
08-14-2005, 11:32 AM
im in.....SO the 18-19 of setp.....then.....yeah i knew that P-town was gangster but just wanted to make sure homie.. But count me in to intend

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-14-2005, 12:11 PM
lol . yall dont want none in sum halo or nfsu. but we need a ps2 my cars are saved on ps2. i got golfs that will spank u like ur daddy used 2. :lol: naw but yeah that sounds tight. a lil off topic but u play online man? if so was the screen name. oh and yeah im n for sure. rendon thought we lost u there 4 a min. oh and wassup wit the wing man . holla back.

bobafett
08-14-2005, 12:58 PM
nah i dont have any of my systems online. but i have a bitchin forza save, and a decent gt4 save... have the gt4 wheel. but no good table to play it on :(

usually i just hole up and play forza by my lonesome. :)

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-14-2005, 01:07 PM
nah i dont have any of my systems online. but i have a bitchin forza save, and a decent gt4 save... have the gt4 wheel. but no good table to play it on :(

usually i just hole up and play forza by my lonesome. :)
u gotta accord on gt4? if so wanna line em up? p.s i wish there was a way i could take the pix from gt4 and show yall cause iv taken sum sick pix of the 3g. so hmmm how far are u from portland? like i said i can make it 2 the airport but dunno where i am after that. so hopefully sum peps from eugene springfield area will wanna make a line so i can follow.

bobafett
08-14-2005, 01:11 PM
if your on 205 heading north, to get to the airport, u take exit 24... if u head 4 miles further north, im on exit 28, the mill plain blvd exit. :)

yeah i have a fully modded accord with nitrous in that game. my best time in the quarter mile was 13's i think... cant recall though

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-14-2005, 01:28 PM
hmm not 2 far at all. now i just gotta get new tires and find out y my car keeps dieing and bucking on me and im set. like i said before ill bring. chips,soda,hamburger,and either rice crispies or oatmeal cookies.

MattsAccord
08-14-2005, 08:48 PM
Alright I'm in for anytime in september but I have to leave on Sunday, I have to work on mondays. Chris if I can stay at your house that would be cool. O yeah Rendon LX-i im the most non gangster ever. I'm all white boy.

bobafett
08-14-2005, 09:34 PM
yeah matt thats totally fine... we moved from the last time u were up there. and its a better neighborhood now. shouldnt be worried about getting shit jacked. :( bastards...:(

Rendon LX-i
08-14-2005, 10:20 PM
I knew that man...Just missing with ya......Just had to reply with a commet...Im not gangster either just a mexican american doing my thing....But yeah SO the 18-19 RIGHT? Gotta make sure so i can ask for monday off....Holla back

MattsAccord
08-14-2005, 11:23 PM
its on like dokey kong

Zufer
08-15-2005, 06:59 AM
i can be there for sure

86AccordLxi
08-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Ok, so how about we all meet up sept 18 (sunday) at around 3 or 4. That'll give the so. oregon a little time to drive without having to wake up at the crack of dawn. dunno if you guys still wanna go for a scenic drive, but if not, we could just have the more traditional meet up, hang out, eat (maybe bbq) hang out some more, play video games etc and that might be easier to coordinate.
Dunno if Chris/Amber are down for hosting--since they've done so many times in the past--but Chris has a ridiculously pimptastic video game setup. Also, dunno if he has a bbq, but there are PLENTY of places to eat around his house (dollar menu at Wendy's, huh Chris ?? :) ). A longer term meet in one place let's more people show up who have other plans for that day. Just my ideas :D

Alex

cdscowboy
08-15-2005, 01:26 PM
^^^ - sounds good to me Alex

bobafett
08-15-2005, 01:38 PM
that would be ok with me. i havent been burned by having meets at my place yet...

i have a charcoal bbq. and if people want to bring dogs and buns. i have some burgers i think. so if people wanna bring up some pops/chips/dips/beer/whatever then i think that would be ok.

i wanna kinda keep track of how many people are planning on showing up though, cause my place isnt that big... theres parking on the street, but no hoolagins going down there, no racing or showing off burnouts.... plenty of cops. :) anyway if we get like 20 people together thats probably too much for my house. but if its a smaller number (and actual turnout is always less than projected turnout) then it will be fine for us to host it again... u guys can buy my 240 parts from me since so many of u have them now.

and matt
http://www.northwestnissans.com/board/showthread.php?p=386692
get while the gettins good. :) ive been adding stuff as i remember that i have it... hehe so check back every so often.

im free that whole weekend so im pretty flexible on WHEN...

86AccordLxi
08-15-2005, 01:46 PM
Ok well we should get a list of who's going to show.

1. cds
2. accord1.8carb
3. bobafett + amber (and nick?)
4. Alex (+2 maaaaaybe)
5. Low_tek (?)
6. hatchback_racer (?)
7. Justin
8. Matt
9. Zufer
10. Rendon
11. Caleb (NXRacer)

That puts us at around 12-14, and there's inevitable flakiness with meets anyway so not TOO many people. Does that sound about right?

Alex

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-15-2005, 03:15 PM
well count my ladie and daughter in also plz.so like 16

bobafett
08-15-2005, 03:45 PM
damn if it was on a saturday night we could go to PIR. :)

NXRacer
08-15-2005, 04:38 PM
sounds good. i'm down for sure. I dunno about parking at chris house tho. its tight enough with just 2 cars! :D

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-15-2005, 06:01 PM
so what about 12 honda's lol should look nice

bobafett
08-15-2005, 06:13 PM
sounds good. i'm down for sure. I dunno about parking at chris house tho. its tight enough with just 2 cars! :D

yeah i have a whole street in front of my house though lol. :) might be tight for 16 cars though hehehe

might have to park or hang out near the wendy's or something.. or people can carpool lol... ahahah all i know is i got dibs on my parking spot

MattsAccord
08-15-2005, 06:25 PM
So is this going to be on saturday or sunday.

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-15-2005, 06:32 PM
yeah i have a whole street in front of my house though lol. :) might be tight for 16 cars though hehehe

might have to park or hang out near the wendy's or something.. or people can carpool lol... ahahah all i know is i got dibs on my parking spot
run out and mark my spot. lol

cdscowboy
08-16-2005, 12:13 AM
So is this going to be on saturday or sunday.

Sunday

Chris, if I had any money you know I'd be all over your stuff! First off, the c/o's ;) then maybe the Corbeaus...see if I could get them to fit :D Alas, I am teh brokezorz.

snow_man_20
08-16-2005, 04:36 AM
i should be able to go, almost 100%, but can't stay long. I work sunday night. I would like to see all the cars together and get some picks. Never done anything like this before, but it sounds cool.

bobafett
08-16-2005, 05:41 AM
lol i hear ya matt. it sucks getting calls with lowball offers for my shit! :(

at least i have leads on the coilovers, which are the most expensive thing. and i can always put the corbeau's into another car. sans the brackets. :)

anyways... back to the topic

86AccordLxi
08-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Ok, so can we agree that we're meeting around 3 or 4 in the afternoon? Some place by the airport would probably be the easiest since it's easy to get there and relatively close to Chris' house.

Alex

my86dx4dr
08-16-2005, 12:14 PM
Ok, so can we agree that we're meeting around 3 or 4 in the afternoon? Some place by the airport would probably be the easiest since it's easy to get there and relatively close to Chris' house.

Alex
Are Yota's Invited? :sadwave:
Im in for sure for a drive along the scenic gorge highway, that sounds tight, My parents live 20 mins away from Crown point (vista house) i love that highway, i wouldnt mind meeting up and shakin some hands :dunno: and then cruisin east towereds rooster rock, ya'll know thats a nude beach RIGHT? :uh: :kekeke:

Ad me to the list for sure, I know i can show, Dont know how long i'll stay, But i'l show for sure :welcome:

86AccordLxi
08-16-2005, 12:21 PM
I think that we were just going to meet/hang out instead of go for a drive. It's going to be difficult to coordinate 15 cars, esp if someone is running late as someone inevitably is--it's just easier logistically. Either way, I think that this really isn't a 3g honda meet so much as just members from the board. Low_tek and hatchback_racer both drive rwd corollas, so another toyota is no big deal.

Alex

Justin86
08-16-2005, 04:07 PM
O yeah Rendon LX-i im the most non gangster ever. I'm all white boy.

trust me you can't get any whiter then what Matt is :)

Well lets have the main meet on sunday noon for the BBQ. For everyone that works monday like me also having the main meet at 4:00 puts me getting home around 3:00am and be at work by 7:00am

If some of us can find a place to stay or live close by I want to head up there saturday, maybe go to PIR, etc. Then there will be mostly locals around and a noon time meet will be easy to make.

Rendon LX-i
08-16-2005, 07:50 PM
so the 18-19 of setp... and at 4pm right.....Sounds good....I'll be there.

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-16-2005, 08:28 PM
u gonna bring wing?

Rendon LX-i
08-16-2005, 08:34 PM
yes u know it man....shit i might even give it to u.....Just trade me something usefull lol.....yeah i'll bring that

MattsAccord
08-16-2005, 11:10 PM
trust me you can't get any whiter then what Matt is :)

Well lets have the main meet on sunday noon for the BBQ. For everyone that works monday like me also having the main meet at 4:00 puts me getting home around 3:00am and be at work by 7:00am

If some of us can find a place to stay or live close by I want to head up there saturday, maybe go to PIR, etc. Then there will be mostly locals around and a noon time meet will be easy to make.

I'm with this guy, driving home late sunday night just isn't my idea of fun, I've done it to many times after meets. So maybe will head up saturday morning/afternoon and leave early sunday afternoon. It would be fun to go to PIR.

86AccordLxi
08-17-2005, 01:50 AM
Yeah, noon will work fine, esp since you guys are driving such a long distance. However, Matt and I will probably be showing up late (not that it really matters)--probably around 3 or 4 (which is why I suggested that time :) ).

Alex

bobafett
08-17-2005, 07:23 AM
yeah justin i can have a couple people crash at my place. if u wanna come up saturday thats no biggie... hopefully its good enough weather to race at PIR. i dunno i I will take my car. since its starting to complain about the abuse lol, but i know i wanna see your car and calebs with the header.. :)

so i guess its morphing into a drag 3g pir meet, and next day lunch bbq

86AccordLxi
08-17-2005, 07:27 AM
I can probably make the drags saturday night too :)

Alex

my86dx4dr
08-17-2005, 01:07 PM
hahaha im in for the drags.. have yet to run... wondering how close i am to my guess of time..... hrmmmm well looks like fun!

NXRacer
08-17-2005, 05:44 PM
yeah justin i can have a couple people crash at my place. if u wanna come up saturday thats no biggie... hopefully its good enough weather to race at PIR. i dunno i I will take my car. since its starting to complain about the abuse lol, but i know i wanna see your car and calebs with the header.. :)

so i guess its morphing into a drag 3g pir meet, and next day lunch bbq
everybody is going to be jealous if justins plans go thru. :kekeke:

oh yeah, a deer hit me last night. :( HIT ME. ran smack into my fender. Luckly it didnt do too much damage. just a dent in the corner by the corner marker. the paint is still in tact so at least it wont start to rust.

Justin86
08-17-2005, 07:10 PM
damn deer, I hate those SOB's.

yea I hope my facking plans come through otherwise I will be once again bumming a ride up with Matt since I can't afford the gas for the Nova on a long ass trip. Now lets just see how the local police like me we I do get it done. :D

bobafett
08-17-2005, 07:11 PM
am i slow? i dont know what your "plans" are justin... whats the story?

Justin86
08-17-2005, 07:19 PM
well then I guess it will be a secret until you see it.

Trick87Accord
08-17-2005, 09:20 PM
so where is the meet going to be and the drags, does anyone have any racing seats for sale hopefully cheap.. that maybe that could meet me near the valley river mall, for pick up. thanks dont flame me for posting in here about seats.

bobafett
08-17-2005, 09:59 PM
i have some corbeau racing seats im selling for 600... :) comes with brackets for a 240sx that wont do u much good though... corbeau does make accord brackets. u can order them thru apexperformance

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-17-2005, 10:08 PM

oh yeah, a deer hit me last night. :( HIT ME. ran smack into my fender. Luckly it didnt do too much damage. just a dent in the corner by the corner marker. the paint is still in tact so at least it wont start to rust.
yeah the DEAR HIT U

MattsAccord
08-17-2005, 10:48 PM
damn deer, I hate those SOB's.

yea I hope my facking plans come through otherwise I will be once again bumming a ride up with Matt since I can't afford the gas for the Nova on a long ass trip. Now lets just see how the local police like me we I do get it done. :D

Hell no, you better get your car running or you can ride your new mountian bike up there. Better leave a few days early.

snow_man_20
08-18-2005, 12:24 AM

in salem? :ugh: sucks dude, i just got a huge ticket going to Foster lake 80 in 55, not good for me but i shouldn't have been speeding. anyway sill going next month, finally get see that header and mabie buy one if justin has the time to make it.

Justin86
08-19-2005, 04:00 PM
well then I guess I'll get it running for the meet. ;)

bobafett
08-19-2005, 05:20 PM
i guess so huh!

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-19-2005, 09:12 PM
oh and no laughing at my bucket. youll see y. but she's fast.

bobafett
08-20-2005, 09:05 AM
fast u say? thats great... i would much rather see ugly 3geez with motor work than pretty ones that don't go anywhere...

theres only a few 3geez that i have ever thought looked really good... oss comes to mind as my favorive!

Justin86
08-20-2005, 09:41 AM
hum I really need to get tasha running, sounds like we might have a little comp for fastest west coast 3G. ;)

86AccordLxi
08-20-2005, 09:47 AM
I really don't anyone's car in the NW (esp. carbed) is fast compared to (a running) Tasha.

Alex

bobafett
08-20-2005, 01:38 PM
depending on the details of her... which im not completely privvy to atm...

im hoping for 14's with my setup NA, im considering boosting this bitch, but i dont know for sure. i mean im gteting the pistons anyway, so its a matter of do i go 9:1 or 11:1 hehe

MattsAccord
08-21-2005, 12:16 AM
I have $20 on Justin.

bobafett
08-21-2005, 09:54 AM
yeah if he finishes up the things he was talking about, them im sure it will be him

Rendon LX-i
08-21-2005, 01:06 PM
ohhhh we going to race for the fastest 3gen lol.....Thats cool........Well see how my accord does......So make sure the meet is going to be on 18-19 of SEPT....RIGHT?

86AccordLxi
08-21-2005, 01:23 PM
It's Sunday the 18th--the 19th is a Monday so people have to go back to work. And the meet starts at noon or so at a location to be decided, but probably close to the Portland airport or somewhere in Vancouver.

Alex

bobafett
08-21-2005, 02:51 PM
yeah and we're not gonna be able to race, because the track isnt open on sundays, and im not going to street race lol :)

Justin86
08-21-2005, 03:54 PM
oh don't worry you will be putting at least 11:1 in their.

yea my biggest problem is keeping her running and finding the right parts in a timely mannor. So far it will be about 3.5 months before I have found the right ECU to get it running properly.

bobafett
08-21-2005, 10:28 PM
at least lol! im excited to see the 3g... just make sure and save some time to make me those bars... im counting on them!

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-22-2005, 12:04 PM
justin u the 1 that makes the sway bars man? how much for the rear and front? sorry i know its off topic but hey maybe u could bring a pair 2 the meet if i got the $ left over and u make it.oh and the rear end of my car is sqeeking a bit wit the wheel wells when the car ounces up and down. any idea's i sprayed wd40 on the upper control arms sounds like it might b the drums or sumthing lower.

Justin86
08-22-2005, 03:43 PM
na I make strut/tie bars, sway bars are a little out of my reach now.

well I kind of have a problem now of conflicting dates. I'm suppose to be here for the weekend of the 18th. I'm not 100% sure on the day but there is a 50/50 chance I can't make the meet unless we move it forward to the next sunday(25th) I was told the night of the 18th which would be a sunday night and dosn't make sense and if it does fall on sunday night then I can't go cause of work. Though regardless of what happens those who wish to get strut bars will get them and save some money by not paying shipping. ;)

I just wanted to see if it was a big deal to anyone that it was moved to the 25th.

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-23-2005, 09:34 AM
hmm well i have things set for the 19th but i dunno ok and just need a lil more info. whats diff bout ur bars and the norm 1's? and how will they run me?

bobafett
08-23-2005, 09:55 AM
any weekend works for me. but i know alex and that crowd is trying to plan it around school starting up again.

are u saying u will just send the bars up for me with matt? hehe... that will work, but i doooooo want to see the car... if u wanna change the meet to the 17th we can go to PIR or something a little more exciting... :)

86AccordLxi
08-23-2005, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I'd prefer to have the meet on the 18th, since school starts on the 26th. But the 17th works for me too, though Matt has to work and can't take the day off. I guess we could have it on the 25th, and I'd probably still show up :) but I'd prefer the 18th.

Alex

Justin86
08-23-2005, 09:37 PM
yea I'm still not 100% sure what day this deal is going on, I should know in a couple days. I hope its on a friday and everything would work out perfectly, lets hope. I do plan on making a trip up north even if that might have to be a mini meet or something a later week.

Well my strut/tie bars are the only ones unless you want to make your own of just happen to be really lucky and find a front DC bar. The complete set is $200 with out shipping.

Rendon LX-i
08-23-2005, 09:59 PM
I wanna go but i dont like the fact its on a sunday....if it was on a saturday or a friday it would be great guys....idk

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-23-2005, 10:11 PM
well i thought it was going on sun and sat? or has that plan changed.

Rendon LX-i
08-23-2005, 10:13 PM
yeah its on a SUNday and Monday...Not so goood for me.....have to rush to work lol....

86AccordLxi
08-24-2005, 12:33 AM
It's NOT on a monday. JUST sunday, but some people might go the drags saturday night at PIR.

Alex

bobafett
08-24-2005, 05:56 AM
yep what he said.

saturday might be fun so we can goto pir, some of us might race! :)

but we should try to come to an agreement here kinda soon!

86AccordLxi
08-24-2005, 09:18 AM
Well Justin needs to figure out what his schedule is, then we can decide on a final date.

Alex

MattsAccord
08-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Whenever it is I will drive up saturday and stay the night and drive back sunday afternoon.

HaShfIeNd
08-25-2005, 02:10 AM
mine is still pretty stock though, and slow as hell right now because i have that stupid leak in my exaust manifold... i guess i will be getting some hardware for it soon.

but.! sweet!

86AccordLxi
08-25-2005, 11:05 PM
Meets of the past were just a bunch of stock cars...remember guys?? So don't worry about it. Fun will be had by all.

PIR has drags both weekends (on saturday night) so that's not really an issue, either. Just waiting on Justin....:)

Alex

MattsAccord
08-25-2005, 11:11 PM
I talked to Justin earlier and it sounds like his car will make it for a change. But don't know about his other plans.

86AccordLxi
08-25-2005, 11:12 PM
Do you know what day?? I can't believe we might actually see his car. I've never seen it run right. Ever.

Alex

bobafett
08-26-2005, 07:26 AM
i dont even remember seeing it. although im sure i have. ;-)

are u down for saturday justin?

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-26-2005, 11:06 AM
ok well i wont b able 2 make it 2 the sat meet. but ill b there for sun. cause i have my daughter and ladie going and well my daughter is 2 young for a pir meet. but ill b round for the bbq.

MattsAccord
08-26-2005, 11:08 AM
I see Justins car all the time and I dont even see it running that often. :dunno:

bobafett
08-26-2005, 11:09 AM
is she like infant young, or what? theres usually lots of moms/families/kids there, to watch their dads, but it would probably be damaging to a reallllly young kids ears. :(

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-26-2005, 11:30 AM
naw she 20mths old not 2 young i guess.but umm boba cheack out my tread in technical maybe u could help me. im off 2 play sum socom2 online.

bobafett
08-26-2005, 01:02 PM
hmm i dunno if that would be bad or not... with earplugs im sure she would be ok. :)

Low Tek
08-26-2005, 04:03 PM
naw.. I let my kid come and watch the races at that age.. and the cars are not that loud anymore.. I know I do not have an accord anymore, but I would like to come and say hi too... I have the corolla now a days.. and by then I will have the new cams in and need new times..

HaShfIeNd
08-27-2005, 01:56 PM
i'll come i 'd like to see everyone's 3g mobiles, what are the dates the middle of sept?

Justin86
08-27-2005, 02:02 PM
yea my plans are still up in the air.

Rendon LX-i
08-29-2005, 08:27 PM
So this meet stil poping on the 18 maybe the 17 let me know.....

bobafett
08-29-2005, 10:05 PM
well ill be there either day lol since i live there and all.. .if the weather is good im plannig on going to PIR to the drags, doubtful that i will race though... car is really honestly not liking old age right now.. :( but ill go to watch the races, and justins car if he shows up

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-30-2005, 10:41 AM
well i got a new tranny clutch axels and hopefully new tires by then so i might b able 2. other wise ill need 2 use sum front tires.

Low Tek
08-30-2005, 03:15 PM
so is this a honda meet only?? I wanna come and say hi too!!! lol

Rendon LX-i
08-30-2005, 04:41 PM
okay the meet is in portland? Were at in portland....or give me some Directions from Naches Washington...lol

Justin86
08-30-2005, 05:16 PM
yea how about a location................ and plan of attack.

MattsAccord
08-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Justin here is that plan of attack, FINISH YOUR CAR!!!

86AccordLxi
08-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah, and tell us what weekend you can make it so we can actually set a date! And this isn't just a Honda meet since Matt and I are coming with Nissans. We should meet somewhere by the PIR exit (on SUNDAY THE 18TH!) because of the big parking lots around there and the ease of actually finding it. If you take the PIR exit off of 205, take a right at the stoplight, go around the little bend there, and then take a left at the next stoplight, there are lots of stores with big lots up that street. That's my .02.

Alex

Low Tek
08-31-2005, 10:38 AM
would not be anything goin on at PIR then.. they do not do races then.. just fri and sat nights..

86AccordLxi
08-31-2005, 11:31 AM
Yeah, but there are people planning to meet saturday night at PIR and then we'll still have the regular meet Sunday.

Alex

Low Tek
08-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Yeah, but there are people planning to meet saturday night at PIR and then we'll still have the regular meet Sunday.

Alex

ohhhhhhh..ok... what time is the meet sunday..?

my86dx4dr
09-02-2005, 03:09 PM
ohhhhhhh..ok... what time is the meet sunday..?
Hey i think i seen you about a week or so ago around midnight at Thrifty auto on 122nd, i was in an ford exploder with 3 other people, you drive a rwd corrola right??

Low Tek
09-02-2005, 03:22 PM
was the rolla all blacked out?

86AccordLxi
09-02-2005, 04:14 PM
I think the plan was to meet around noon on sunday. Unless we just move the whole damned thing to Saturday, considering the plans for PIR.

Alex

Low Tek
09-02-2005, 06:06 PM
I dont mind doin PIR and a barb the next day.. what ever works

my86dx4dr
09-02-2005, 06:07 PM
was the rolla all blacked out?
not sure, think so, seemd dark

Low Tek
09-02-2005, 06:13 PM
yea, prolly was me.. I would have been getting paint or something.. I have not seen any other rollas around like mine

ACCORD1.8CARB
09-03-2005, 11:14 AM
ok i got 3 new tires on the car so it should b able 2 make it but i broke a stud on my fron pass front and well i cant fix it by my self i guess i gotta take it 2 a shop. which mkes no sence cause in the 86 prelude i had u could just take the rotor off and put 1 in. anyway. i gotta get that fixed before i make that drive again but im sure itll make it,but wont b runnin at PIR ok heres my deal i wanna run and see what times im pulling but i cant only make it there 1 day of the 2 meets. and i want sum bbq also :sadwave: so anyway we can do it both on sat? if not im still kool wit sun.

86AccordLxi
09-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Hmm...that seems ok to me, though I know Matt won't be able to make it on saturday. But that would make for an easier weekend, especially for those wanting to go to the drags.

Alex

Rendon LX-i
09-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Now thats what im talking about....yeah saturday would be great.....So whos all going?

my86dx4dr
09-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Now thats what im talking about....yeah saturday would be great.....So whos all going?
well im pickin up my new motor tuesday, :cool: HOPEFULY i'l have it in by then, If so, I'l meet some of you guys :welcome:

Low Tek
09-04-2005, 05:36 PM
so.. is it sat and sun or just sat.. damn it people... lol.. I would like to have a whole sat thing personaly

bobafett
09-04-2005, 05:44 PM
where are we again?

86AccordLxi
09-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Apparently meeting at Saturday, now. Can we still do bbq Chris? Then, we could hang around and head down to the drags at 7pm or 8pm and go home from there. Sounds like a plan to me. We could probably even fit in a short drive down the columbia river highway if we got bored and people wanted to.

Alex,

bobafett
09-05-2005, 08:47 AM
yeah that will work for me...
are we thinking of just starting the meet at noon again, and then having bbq and playing video games / putting the interior back in my 240 until its time to head to the drags?

86AccordLxi
09-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Yeah, that sounds fine to me. Should be a fun day!

Sidenote: Chris, I bought a 2nd ps2 wheel :) You still have yours?

Alex

Low Tek
09-05-2005, 11:40 AM
putting the interior back in my 240 until its time to head to the drags?

are you goin to keep it now? or did you ditch the rwd idea complete... I should have the rolla lowered by then..

86AccordLxi
09-05-2005, 11:48 AM
No, he's putting it back to stock so he can sell it.

Alex

cdscowboy
09-06-2005, 10:18 PM
I hate you guys :(

Low Tek
09-06-2005, 11:15 PM
ohhh.. ok.. thought maybe he had a change of heart...

Rendon LX-i
09-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Cool its saturday .....So can u guys give me clear dictrections to get there from naches washington.....That would help

ACCORD1.8CARB
09-07-2005, 07:20 PM
sooo umm now its sat right? bbq and all... if so whats meet time? noon.. ? and people from eugene springfield area what time u wanna meet up out here and where 2 roll down there?

86AccordLxi
09-08-2005, 12:46 AM
Ha, I think you're the only one. Yeah, the plan is to do everything on Saturday now. Like Chris says, meet at noon, bbq, put his $hitbox back together, play video games etc.

As for a meeting spot, I had proposed one earlier, but no one commented either way. Chris, do you have any ideas of spots close to your house that are easy to get to?

Alex

bobafett
09-08-2005, 07:08 AM
the best spot i cant think of is horsepower freaks for anyone who can easily get onto the 205, which is anyone coming from the north, and anyone who is coming from real far south.

anyone who is already in portland knows how to get there, so im not worried about them.

but hpf is on the same road, and same exit as the airport, so its nice and easy to spot, however, i managed to drive right by it my first time

also i suggest everyone exchange #'s who is gonna be planning on meeting up in a spot like hpf, because people are never on time ,and that way u can call each other and tell them whatsup, and that they are too late and the group already took off. :)

86AccordLxi
09-08-2005, 07:09 AM
1. Cds (can't make it)
2. accord1.8carb
3. bobafett
4. Alex
5. Low_tek (?)
6. hatchback_racer (?)
7. Justin
8. Matt
9. Zufer
10. Rendon
11. Caleb (NXRacer)

Is this everyone who is coming?? If you're not on the list and plan to come to the bbq, or are on the list and DON'T plan to come to the bbq, please make it known. We just need to get a final tally for numbers of attendees.

Alex

bobafett
09-08-2005, 07:12 AM
yeah its important so i know how much food to buy/ how much food people will be bringing.

also if your 21+ i dont care if u bring some beers, but since were gonna drive down to PIR dont plan on getting hammered, and no offense, but im not having any minors drinking in my house, just in case (were pretty close to police station, and HAVE had cops called on us before lol, CLOSE CALL!)

so lmk who all is coming, and what u plan to bring: pop, chips, rice crispies! ;-)

86AccordLxi
09-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Chris and I have been talking and figured the best place to meet in the Jantzen Beach Home Depot since it's right off the freeway. Once we meet there, we'll all go to his house (north on I-5 then an immediate right on hwy 14). There might not be enough parking on his street, so if it's a problem, there's a big parking lot close by that we can ferry people back and forth from.

Alex

Zufer
09-08-2005, 04:28 PM
i am definitely coming... i can bring whatever(except beer) and jantzen beach would be good for me i actually know where that is.

snow_man_20
09-09-2005, 04:17 AM
i'm meeting up with caleb in salem and driving up with him.

86AccordLxi
09-09-2005, 04:59 AM
So we're looking at about 12-15 people then, it looks like.

Alex

Rendon LX-i
09-09-2005, 10:18 AM
So just head to the port airport exit coming from the washingon

bobafett
09-09-2005, 10:50 AM
no, if people are meeting up at jantzen beach, you just follow I-5 south, until you cross the bridge into oregon, and then its the very first exit, (#308 Jantzen Beach). Home Depot is in the mall parking lot its easy to find them, they're big and orange.

however, if you are heading to my house directly (which may make more sense if you are coming from the north) you will follow I-5 south until exit 7, where you can get onto 205-South. You will take 205 south until the mill plain blvd exit (#28) and follow it east, (turning left at the light, onto mill plain). my house is a couple miles down mill plain.

if you want specific directions to either place just PM and i will give you my address and specific directions on how to get to either jantzen beach or my house....

Rendon LX-i
09-09-2005, 10:52 AM
ight man sounds good..

Justin86
09-09-2005, 03:48 PM
I think we will try to meet up with caleb on the way up

my86dx4dr
09-09-2005, 04:03 PM
i wanna be on the list, but i have a bad rod knock, a new motor, with NO HOIST!

If i can barrow one by then, Than im gonna go to this meet.. ahahaha

ACCORD1.8CARB
09-11-2005, 11:18 AM
ok my lady brought up a good idea. takin meat wont b doable . but i got dibs on , rice crispies,soda,dunno about the oatmeal cookies , chips&dip, and on the other topic who's meeting in salem? and where at? round what time also? also what about people in eugene springfield? yall still going.. and where we gonna meet before heading 2 salem then 2 portland? oh and since well b doing work on car's maybe we can find out why my car keeps stalling. oh and what game platforms do u have? and will there b any other kids there or females,my ladie wants 2 know, she dun wanna sit and watch us play games and fix cars and have nothing 2 do. so yeah whatsup?

86AccordLxi
09-11-2005, 11:38 AM
I don't think Amber is going to make it, and my gf can't make it (though I don't think she'd come anyway after 'enduring' a few 3geez meets herself). So probably not too many (or any) women or children. As for buying stuff, there's plenty of supermarkets around Chris' house.

Alex

bobafett
09-11-2005, 11:47 AM
yeah i have xbox and ps2, i have others too but they are not hooked up. i cant get anything to work unlesss i have component output. none of my straight up rca output is working. i have snes and 64 and nes that could be hooked up if i could get rca to work, but honestly why bother.

if anyone has fun games to bring, go ahead, but i have halo, halo2, burnout 3, burnout 2, burnout (i think), street racing syndicate, nfsu, nfsu2, gt4, tokyo extreme racer 3, tokyo extreme racer zero, doa3, tekken tag, and i think thats it for multiplayer games, oh and i think i have a couple colin mcrae rally games...

i have 4 xbox controlers, and i have a gt4 wheel, if we ask nicely alex will probably bring a wheel too. just dont race him on nuburgring (sp), its not worth the time...

anyway i think we are pretty much set up for video game stuff... but if u have anything u wanna bring thats cool too...

amber will probably be at work, but you never know. and if the weather is shitty, we found our tiny little george forman grill, so we can hook up burgers one at a time and hot dogs a few at a time lol

Justin86
09-11-2005, 07:27 PM
well seems like the food ordeal with be sorted up there at a local market. We set on games and I just got Fornza Mortorsports, yea it kicks some major ass. Matt and I will be driving up from way south so any one on the we'll meet with ya, prob Eugene then Salem unless we head up friday.

oh and if any one needs to swap numbers just use the PM ;)

MattsAccord
09-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Justin I might just ride up with you. I still have altranator problems.

Rendon LX-i
09-11-2005, 11:12 PM
So its at home depot at exit 308 Jantzen Beach coming off I-5 from the north ight i get it....What time should is everyone going to be there? since i got a long drive so i can know when to take off

bobafett
09-11-2005, 11:22 PM
u can stop there and meet up. or like i said u can just head straight to my place where everyone is going to end up, that way u dont miss people if they are late, or if u are late.

ur call ,but i dont know when/who is meeting at the jantzen beach homo depot

NXRacer
09-12-2005, 10:28 AM
my girl has a modded XBox from japan :D

we can meet up in salem somewhere.

Justin86
09-12-2005, 03:55 PM
oh shit son a JDM XBox :D

Well matt you have alt problems just like I have had ECU problems, hopefuly mine will make it though.
I guess I will be with everyone meeting at home depot, but it's gonna be a bitch to get caleb up that early, might have to cut off his beer supply friday night.

NXRacer
09-12-2005, 04:33 PM
hah hah justin, you know me too well.

Juan from Accordinglydone.com is also gonna be there so we can add one more to the list.

phatdoughnut
09-12-2005, 05:04 PM
< Juan

So are people bringing their girls? or what? and i need to ask and see if i can get off earlyer then 12:30. And what time do you all think you are going racing? cause maybe ill just head to the track, im trying to find some good racing thread right now, cause this warriors arent holding up well under 190whp load... sigh

Justin86
09-12-2005, 05:08 PM
shit us drunks are all alike, but at least I can still get up in the morning at a decent hour

NXRacer
09-12-2005, 05:11 PM
i'm bringing my girl. and amber (chris's girl) will probably be there. Just not sure how into it most girls would be. Most of em get bored after 2 mins of us guys talking about cars. :D

phatdoughnut
09-12-2005, 05:12 PM
edit* fixed it.

Also So we are going to bobbafetetasdfas house? what time do you guys plan on leaving to go to PIR?

if everything is going to start at noon, that leaves like 4-5 hours to dink around? maybe i might just head straight to PIR and start racing early.

NXRacer
09-12-2005, 05:41 PM
is PIR even going to be open? Woodburns last weekend was last saturday.

sounds like we'll meet at chris's house (bobbafett) and then go to PIR whenever. We dont have to go all together.

phatdoughnut
09-12-2005, 05:43 PM
is PIR even going to be open? Woodburns last weekend was last saturday.

sounds like we'll meet at chris's house (bobbafett) and then go to PIR whenever. We dont have to go all together.

get it on

September
2,3 Les Schwab Late Night Drags
16,17 Les Schwab Late Night Drags
23,24 Les Schwab Late Night Drags
30 Les Schwab Late Night Drags
:pc:

NXRacer
09-12-2005, 06:01 PM
thanks for the research buddy!

BTW you might have to change your avatar. it DOES go against the forum rules, but since you probably wont post much in here it'll probably slide.

phatdoughnut
09-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Okay i have no avatar? you mean my sig????? haha i dont care.

anyways, Yeah i dont think there is any point of me driving all the way up to mill plain when im just gona go right by pir.

bobafett
09-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Okay i have no avatar? you mean my sig????? haha i dont care.

anyways, Yeah i dont think there is any point of me driving all the way up to mill plain when im just gona go right by pir.

yeah the meet is starting earlier cause most of us already know each other and dont mind hanging out... either way pir doesnt open gates until like 7pm or 8pm, so if u just want to show up to race (which we will be at, if it is dry) then theres no point in coming by at 12..lol..

but were gonna kick it and play games and i will haev slaves to help put in the interior and put my 240 back together! ;-) or maybe wire up my manual fans for the accord.

88accordhatchdx
09-12-2005, 07:53 PM
So what day is the meet gonna be now? I think I can make it if its this Saturday the 17th.

MattsAccord
09-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Yeah its going to be on the 17th now.

Rendon LX-i
09-12-2005, 08:07 PM
well im going to bobafetts house cuz i want to meet some 3geers and what not...cuz i gotta ask some question bout my car also lol...so what time should i be there by bobafett? a man whats your name lol

bobafett
09-12-2005, 08:40 PM
i think anytime around 12 is good... and my name is chris. :)

Justin86
09-13-2005, 04:11 PM
oh I'm prob not bringing my girl unless I meet someone firday night I really like. Shit! hey Caleb make sure I'm not to drunk that I keep forgeting her name. :cheers:

but were gonna kick it and play games and i will haev slaves to help put in the interior and put my 240 back together! ;-) or maybe wire up my manual fans for the accord.
ha ha ha you better not allow me around your gutted car, you might come back and find a full cage inside it, maybe a trubo mani if I have time :kekeke:

oh yea my name is juan her'nadz aka the tall white guy :birthday:

ACCORD1.8CARB
09-13-2005, 07:24 PM
ok so the 17th now..... i think i might have found my stalling problum. my altanater only has 1 bolt in the bottom slot. hopefully thatll fix it. and umm has anyone ever had tar in there trunk under the carpet? i lifted my carpet 2day and found blk tar all slimy like its just put in. anyway umm so the 17th now.. and what time are people meeting in salem? common people its getting close gotta have a set plan.and yo rendon. u still got that wing? wassup wit posting and sending me a pic of it?

Rendon LX-i
09-13-2005, 10:17 PM
LOL MY bad dawg....yeah im bringing it...its clean man i mean u can check out my car domain and see it....but it needs recleared of u want that same color on it....or just repaint it

Zufer
09-14-2005, 10:10 AM
what time are people going to meet at jantzen beach?

ACCORD1.8CARB
09-14-2005, 11:35 AM
ok i peeked the wing nice and yeah i want it. umm by the way any of yall mind cheacking a junkyard or maybe have the top center armrest part? i found the center piece that sits over the e-brake but no cushion. or the tape deck part. i think i might have got my starter bolt but it seems awfully long compared 2 the other 1. i got this 1 off a 86 prelude wit same starter so hope it works. oh does that wing got a light on it? thx man...

86AccordLxi
09-14-2005, 12:16 PM
We're meeting at noon at the Home Depot in Jantzen Beach, waiting for a while there, then heading to Chris' house. If you need anything, PM me or Chris for our cell phone numbers so we can help with late people or direction on Saturday. Besides that, see you guys there!

Alex

Justin86
09-14-2005, 09:02 PM
yea and for those who what to meet up in Salem prop around 11:00am if we get up then, PM me or NXRacer for our numbers.

snow_man_20
09-14-2005, 10:47 PM
yeah 11am in salem sounds good, pm sending

Low Tek
09-15-2005, 12:19 PM
I will be there..... anyone commin wanna buy lowering springs? lol...

MattsAccord
09-18-2005, 09:07 AM
So this meet was a half way good one, it was nice meeting the people that I haven't met before. Thank you Chris and Amber for letting us have it at your house, and the good BBQ burgers. Finally everyone keep us posted on your projects.

Alex tell Justin with the 510 to sign up, I what to hear about his car in progess and when its done.

bobafett
09-18-2005, 10:38 AM
yeah it was a pretty good meet!

met up with a lot of the old school members that have been hanging out for a while, and met quite a few new members too!

yeah we had a really good time, hopefully everybody enjoyed the meet. and next time i hope to race at PIR lol ;-)

Zufer
09-18-2005, 11:44 AM
I had a ton of fun at the meet... it was tight to meet everyone, thanks for taking such an interest in some of the stuff on my car guys, it felt good to be complimented.

i'll definitely be at the next one if it's at all possible

Low Tek
09-18-2005, 11:44 AM
I showed for the last part... but it was cool seeing people.

Rendon LX-i
09-18-2005, 11:03 PM
it was tight crew....Chris Ya you better race next time i felt lonely out there lol...All in all i did alright at the PIR.. Sucky ass take off couldnt hook up...I should of keep my GSRS on but next time i be there foshow....But it was nice meeting Justin, Chris and his wife and i forgot the guy with the Tight green accord? lol...and all the members....I'll be at the next one...

snow_man_20
09-19-2005, 05:20 AM
yeah the meet was good, it was nice to see some accords, jetta, 240"s" that are taken care of. looks like everybody has pride in there cars and i like that. how did PIR go? I was really tired and didn't think i would make it much longer and be able to drive home, so i left early. I thank cris and amber for hosting the meet it was a good location and nice neighborhood. I may have left my sunglasses there, not shure though. If you find them cris just PM me, mabie i can pick them up, not to worried about it. anyway i had a good time.

mike

bobafett
09-19-2005, 07:38 AM
yeah i found your glasses, they fell behind the couch...

FlatBlackDime
09-19-2005, 12:06 PM
Had an awesome time. Really great to meet more fellow car enthusiasts and see some cool honda's. Big thanks to Chris for hosting. For those interested in the progress of my 510, I have a thread at NWN following the project http://www.northwestnissans.com/board/showthread.php?t=36426
Hope to see you all again.
-Justin

88accordhatchdx
09-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Awesome meet. Thank you Chris and Amber for hosting. Now I wanna go hunt down my hatch though :hs: or buy that 240 off you Chris :D

bobafett
09-19-2005, 04:00 PM
yeah we were happy to host it, and we enjoyed all the company... seemed like a few of you guys are not too far away either, so we will have to make it point to get together every once in a while...

yeah im more than happy to sell that 240 to ya! lol... im going to continue turning it back to stock though, so if you are interested, and would like the few parts that are left on it (oil filter adapter, water temp gauge adapter, FAL210 electric fan conversion, and exhaust) then let me know... otherwise it will be stock by the time i actually start trying to sell it.

u know how to get ahold of me... so just let me know...

NXRacer
09-19-2005, 04:17 PM
sucks that i couldnt come. I ended up having to work up in Aloha finishing a bathroom remodel. I WAS going to send a bunch of stickers up with Justin, but forgot to give him them in time. :( Sounds like you guys had a good meet tho.

Justin86
09-19-2005, 05:53 PM
def was a fun meet and lots of good car talk, nice to see to some other people that are crazy as me. I just wish my car didn't throw a bitch fit right when we were leaving.