PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day For The 3gen Community

jt money
06-16-2005, 01:53 PM
Sunday I Was On The Way To Athens Ga To Meet My Friends To Hang Out An Watch A Movie. It Was Rainin So Hard So I Couldnt Drive Like I Wanted To. I Was Comin Up To This Spot Thats Bad Cuz Water From Another Road Runs Down On To This Road So I Slowed Down Some But It Wasent Enough An Time I Hit The Stream Of Water My Car Started Slidein Sideways Down The Road An Went Across The Other Lane An Missed A Stop Sign, Took Out Two Church Signs, Went Down The Ditch, Up The Ditch An Hit A Small Tree, An Cracked My Windsheld. The Front An Back Bumpers Are Messed Up. The Pass Back Door Has A 2 Inch Crack At The Top Of It. The Back Quarter Pannel Is Bent In On The Pass Side. One Of My Fog Lights Is Missin, My Clear Turn Signals Are Busted Up. The Mesh Is Riped Out Of The Bumper An The Neon I Had Was Riped Out An Busted. The Moldin That I Had Painted Was Riped Off Both Sides. It Hurted Me To My Heart, An I Was Goin To Sell The Car. At Least The Enging Is Still Good Cuz I Just Got It Rebuit. My Dad Asked Me Did I Want To Fix It But I Dont Cuz I Would Rather Put That Money In A New Car. If Anyone Wants To Buy The Engine Let Me Know. I Would Get Rid Of The Tranny To. Its A Manual.

spades27
06-16-2005, 01:58 PM
sorry to hear the loss but at least your ok!!!

jt money
06-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Yea Im Glad I Made It Out Alive With No Scratches.

AccordEpicenter
06-16-2005, 02:16 PM
I Like To Capitalize Every Word And Write In One Large Sentance Too. Haha Im happy you walked away though, a car can be fixed/replaced, people cant.

NXRacer
06-16-2005, 02:26 PM
he was typing in all caps and the board changed it for him.

glad to hear you're ok dude. cars can be replaced, lives and limbs cant.

Busted_Blue
06-16-2005, 02:27 PM
For Sure this Is A gOod Thing. Good Thing YOu Are SAfE. :kekeke:

88accordhb
06-16-2005, 02:47 PM
good thing youre ok. sry to hear that.

snoopyloopy
06-16-2005, 03:08 PM
he was typing in all caps and the board changed it for him.

glad to hear you're ok dude. cars can be replaced, lives and limbs cant.
limbs can be replaced. but i'm glad to hear that he's alright. and sorry to hear about the car. what model was it?

Cheeseburger
06-16-2005, 04:30 PM
that must suck bro, but like the others said good thing nothing happened to you

jt money
06-17-2005, 06:27 PM
I had an 88 Accord. The reason I typed in cap letters is because the computer button was stuck.

2drSE-i
06-17-2005, 10:45 PM
ive had the "FUCK IT IM DONE" feeling twice since joining this board.....now i have a white headlight assembly, a primered fender, and im still bitching to the body shop to adjust them right, because the fender has a huge gap at the top and is rubbing the hood at the bottom, and my headlight assembly doesnt close all the way to the bumper, or line up with the hood.
sorry about my rant.......your okay, your car can be fixed man, you may regret it later if you sell it or junk it, give it some thought.

lostforawhile
06-19-2005, 10:28 PM
don't sell it man, all the parts that you broke, i know thatthe guys here can help you find everything you need to fix it right??? i've been working on mine six years just now getting the body work finished up, you have all the technical advice and all the parts cars are on here somewhere. everytime you junk one thats one less 3g on the road. my insurance agent had the nerve to call my car an old second hand car, she tried to tell me it might not be safe or some crap. she has no concept of the work that went into it.. people give me crap because there is different colored primer on my car. they don't understand it takes a long time to get a car body straight. anyway all some junk yard will do i give you 50 bucks so they can crush it. if you need any tech advice on fixing it just email me.

geesnow
06-22-2005, 03:47 PM
im in richmond, va. how much for engine and tranny picked up? pm me. thanks