PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE in a right hand drive country...

offthahook
08-10-2002, 07:20 AM
I have a dilemma. My lil 81 Accord is screaming for a passenger side mirror. It was an option like the center armrest in the 3g, only not nearly as many of them are out there. Yeah, it's rare. However, if the car is RH drive, then the "passenger" side mirror would exist as standard equipment!! How tight would it be if one of you peeps could score one and we could do some thangs and my lil Accord could have both mirrors? Holla if you guys can do anything. If anyone can score a factory right side mirror, lemme know. Has to be a hatchback/3 door. Thanks.

PhydeauX
08-10-2002, 08:52 AM
I'm trying to think, but I believe that mirrors up to an 85 will fit an 81. After 84 both mirrors were standard.

andy

RCracer
08-10-2002, 12:12 PM
I will keep my eyes open for you in the breakers yards.
There was a couple of 2nd Gen accords (one saloon, one hatch)a few weeks ago but they will probably be gone now.
I will have a look for you and if they have gone will keep a eye out for some more.

offthahook
08-11-2002, 08:39 AM
Phydeaux-- They may "fit", but they aren't the same and I'm not sure they fit. I had an 85 and you did NOT have to drill into the door (like you do on the 81) on the 85. I think 79-81 would work, but the one I have is black and some of the 79's I have seen are chrome...

AerodeckUK-- 'Preciate it man. That would be too cool to have!! 2 mirrors would just be tight.