PDA

View Full Version : WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN 3Geez tshirts and hoodies

acessence
06-24-2005, 07:53 PM
WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN 3Geez tshirts and hoodies

available in black hoodies right now, or red,black,white, long sleever tshirts or tshirts, along with trucker hats in red

Andrew Wrolstad

3gn86lxi
06-24-2005, 09:46 PM
WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN 3Geez tshirts and hoodies

available in black hoodies right now, or red,black,white, long sleever tshirts or tshirts, along with trucker hats in red

Andrew Wrolstad
Price???????Design????
There is also someone else selling these on 3geez already. Wouldn't want to step on toes, if ya know what I mean. ;)

acessence
06-25-2005, 05:54 AM
Just trying to help out fellow 3geezers not trying to get rich here, and t shirts are about $13 , they are heavy duty,and hoodies are about $50 with free set of decals that come with the shirt and as for the design it will be customized to each person, also clocks are avaible too with the 3geez logo, or honda, etc, im gonna put up a lil online ordering for for paypal, and 2checkout , im just trying to collect the interest of members before i do so, and get the opinions, and ideas of the designs most will like.

SiR
06-25-2005, 08:19 AM
Im intrested to see what the products look like.

88accordhb
06-25-2005, 10:02 AM
i love hoodies, i also love money which i don't have.

SQ is the SQUAD
06-29-2005, 06:33 AM
are you going to have all extrra smal sizes that fit panzys like ct or some really big sizes for the big guys

88accordalltheway
06-29-2005, 10:51 AM
honestly,
the people here are rarely going to invest in your product, i would know because i try selling tees for two years. All together, i maybe sold 20 shirts ifor the two years i was doing it. Im pretty sure a21a1 is selling them now too.
Id like to see a design before i really make any harsh opinions, but i can sat that 50 bucks is kinda steep for a hoodie.
good luck selling them.

smufguy
06-29-2005, 11:00 AM
i remember you from the previous decal thread. Its cool that you are trying to sell tee-shirts. I would like to know how the shirts might look with what kind of a logo, before i get to ointerested in it. I want something that is a solid color, good quality t-shirt that wont fade once i drop it in the washer.