PDA

View Full Version : The Civic current pics

diegoaccord
06-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Yeah it needs washing. Oh well.

The bandwidth on the pics was eaten up. Erased.

steven
06-25-2005, 05:03 PM
i personaly like the hatches, i know a guy who had a CX hatch with a GS-R in it, its quick, i would either ake a hatch or coupe, rather the hatch tho.

diegoaccord
06-25-2005, 05:10 PM
Site is acting up, the pics with the cams won't show up.

Hatches, yes, they run better times with the same engine as a coupe, but they are ugly, and it's hard to get a fully loaded Si hatch, and even all Si's have manual roll up windows.

EDIT MOVED PICS TO THIS POST

Erased

Elijah
06-25-2005, 05:21 PM
Not bad is this the one your gonna make fast?

88accordhb
06-25-2005, 05:23 PM
how do i get vartec in my car?

frankie89
06-25-2005, 05:27 PM
nice.. but get ya self a screw clamp for your intake cuz clear tape iz lookin hurt.. but overall a nice cleaning a she"ll be ok..

Legend_master
06-25-2005, 05:40 PM
I am feeling everything except the gutter material for a front lip. IMO you should take that lip off and save up for a real one. Besides that I think the car is kickin :rockon: .

Mattphi
06-25-2005, 06:28 PM
i agree, i love everything except the lip. Get a replica one, they arent expensive at all

steven
06-25-2005, 06:55 PM
car does look good.

SQ is the SQUAD
06-25-2005, 08:59 PM
i noticed the pgm-fi
i was wondering why u had an 8200 redline

Busted_Blue
06-25-2005, 09:07 PM
i noticed the pgm-fi
i was wondering why u had an 8200 redline

white face gauges liek that are the JDM Clusters. B16A is a great motor to build. What kind of cams are those?

blazin3gen
06-25-2005, 09:12 PM
lower lower!!

AccordEpicenter
06-25-2005, 09:21 PM
why do you have kilometer speedo??

diegoaccord
06-26-2005, 10:16 AM
Yeah, that tape was ordered....OVERNIGHT PARTS...FROM.......JAPAAAAN. And it's gonna stay on there until I fuck with the engine somemore...after I get the body/interior/suspension done.

The car went from pristine showroom condition to what it is now in the year I had it. Parking at the mall is the suck, people act your shit is made to hold their packages, then they slid that shit right across your paint, and the people I live around suck as well. Let me catch someone with their hands/packages on my shit...

I know you feel me on that.

The front bumper...I traded my original for that because I was told "the bumper has the grilles cut out, and it has a lip" The bumper trade happened while my car in the shop getting the 2nd D16Z6 installed.

Only when I picked the car up, did I see that the bumper wasn't shiny like mine was, it had fucked up paint, there was a crack in it, and the lip I was hearing so much about was a DIY Home Depot lip.

I will condition it back up this summer. It will be painted Sandstone Metallic, it will have a new bumper with foglights, and OEM EX grille, and some Rota Grid's gunmetal with a lip. I will also toss the lowering springs out, and get some kinda coilovers.

The insides just needs the audio console, non SRS Type R wheel, and some ITR knock off seats.

PGM-FI? What about it?

I got the KMH cluster cause it's mad tyte JDM. Seriously, it's the only way to have an OEM cluster which matches the engine redline, because monster taches are GAY. The UKDM VTi cluster (Euro SiR) has the 8200 redline, and is MPH, but it doesn't have white faces/amber numbers, it looks like a USDM cluster with a 150 MPH speedo and higher redline.

Besides, my theme is JDM anyway.

Cams are stage 1 Skunk 2's. Free.