PDA

View Full Version : Finally got them

kaltenacht
06-25-2005, 07:57 PM
I finally got the extra $$$ to purchase a pair of the clear corners from PCP. I bought them off ebay, and I will be getting the money order tomorrow to send out! Total its gonna cost me $43.95, shipping and all which i dont think is bad at all. Im looking forward to getting them as I've been wanting a set for a long time now! Hopefully I can get some pics of them posted sometime, but hells ya my mouth drools at the pics of them! :slap:

Busted_Blue
06-25-2005, 07:59 PM
cool...i paid a little more than that for JDM corners.. =P

jigga225
06-27-2005, 10:20 AM
cool.
I was thinking about getting them, but I was just gonna smoke them black anyways so, meh i'll just keep these

spades27
06-27-2005, 01:27 PM
dam you i am very jealous of you right new i really was a set of them

kaltenacht
06-27-2005, 06:43 PM
cool.
I was thinking about getting them, but I was just gonna smoke them black anyways so, meh i'll just keep these

Ya, I thought about smoking mine two, but the ones I have right now look as though they are about to fall out, so i figured since I was going buy a new set I might as well get the clear ones I want!

2drSE-i
06-28-2005, 02:18 PM
if their about to fall out you may want to check your mounts

there are two pegs on the corner light that insert into the fender, and there is a metal bracket that hangs just to the left (on the left side) of your headlight assembly

pop your hood, pop up your headlights, and youll be able to unscrew your cornerlights from there

id hope its your corner lights and now your mounts that are broken

modu03
07-04-2005, 11:50 AM
I bought them off ebay, and I will be getting the money order tomorrow to send out! Total its gonna cost me $43.95, shipping and all which i dont think is bad at all.

ok... you saved $3.50 by buying them from ebay... personally i would have just bought them from the source, cause you never know if there is gonna be any damage to something from ebay... scratches nicks that kinda thing.

$47.50 from pcp includes shipping

just a suggestion for other members wanting these, go to the real store

hondaaccord_86
07-07-2005, 02:12 AM
i bought mine off ebay from pcp and they came in good condition. no scratches. i love them. i could have picked them up myself, but i would still have to pay for shipping. so i just had them ship it.