PDA

View Full Version : Time to dump the '88

Dncdesign
06-26-2005, 12:16 PM
I didn't know where to stick this post (no suggestions please).

But its time to get rid of the LXi. She has been a good car but time has run out, lets see, (do math, 2005 - 1988, eww long time) I want a 05 EX 2-door coupe, 5 speed, Graphite Pearl and 2.4L.

Does anyone know how and where to search any online data base that would show me which dealer has exactly the description I listed above within a 200 mile radius of where I'm at? I tried Autobytel, "junk".

I've used www.honda.com, but you have to enter a zip code and then view the Dealers in that 'limited" area. I wish to find the dealer that has the vehicle, instead of going thru one dealer who inturn, does the search and then a 3rd party is envolved. You lose the bargaining power to dicker on price.

If this needs moved to a more approp posting section, please do so Mr Forum Manager.

Thanks in advance.

DNC

newaccorddriver
06-26-2005, 01:41 PM
well, you can get the invoice proce of the car and then go to any honda dealership and they can order that specific model/trim/options for you. the fun thing about knowing the invoice if they cant charge you MSRP and you can offer then something like 100$ over the invoice which is fair.

any honda dealership can get that car for you, just know the price of the car before you walk in or else you will bend over for them

Vanilla Sky
06-26-2005, 02:01 PM
depending on your location, i might take your 88