PDA

View Full Version : Project:Acessence 87 EXI Restore

acessence
06-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Project:Acessence 87 EXI Restore

Ok ive officialy begun restoring my car, I am currently putting a whole new body basically to the whole thing, i am posting my status, and pictures of the car. Today i painted, and tore apart the interior here is a picture of the interior door, that i painted today,, i am still awaiting my carbon fibre material to do the inside of the door, where below the tope vinyl pieces

http://www.acessence.com/door.jpg

More pics and updates to come soon.... let me know what yah think

mr eff
06-26-2005, 08:44 PM
instead of the fabric you're going to have carbon fiber sticker-type stuff? interesting idea for sure, i'm anxious to see how it turns out!

gfrg88
06-26-2005, 08:48 PM
i think he means hes going to make his own carbon fiber door panel?? :dunno:

Elijah
06-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Where are you located? Are you in Canada?

acessence
06-27-2005, 07:03 AM
Not vinyl decal, even though i have that, im gonna put carbon fibre on the outside of the car for many of my decals, but for the doors, its gonna be carbon fibre interior fabric, im going with the silver, as everything else in the interior will be black. So need to ligten it up a bit, hers a link to the ebay buy it now where i purchase the Carbon Fiber Vinyl Auto Interior Fabric.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7979464341&category=33705

So it should lighten up the door alot i think

Andrew

P.S. I am located in Dryden, Ontario, .......northwestern ontaro

spades27
06-27-2005, 08:44 AM
nice job man looks good what kind of paint did you use

acessence
06-27-2005, 12:06 PM
used Vinyl Paint from canadian tire, i triied it on the material too, worked good, but im pretty set on the carbon fibre for the inner material part. Im gonna take pics of the totally mutilated strip down car tonight. Be somewhat of a before shot. in a weeks time i should have the interiror all cleaned out, and fibre glass any holes, in the body, along with the new carpet, and newly finished seats.

spades27
06-27-2005, 01:50 PM
cool thanks for the info