PDA

View Full Version : whos got the primer grey shaved 3gee in STL?

myaccord7
06-26-2005, 09:02 PM
we were in st. louis a few days ago for my 21 birthday. we were going to Anheuser-Busch for a tour and we passed a parked 3geez. it was grey primer with shaved door molding. looked good. wondering if anyone here owned it.

zach

sporkHSP
06-26-2005, 09:31 PM
Uhhh. Living in STL, I can pretty mush assure you that if they are on this board, they don't post at all. I have put out feelers for 3geez members around here all the time, and I can't find anyone.
I used to never see accords, now that mine is wrecked I see like 4-5 a day, hah. I haven't seen the one you are talking about, but maybe I will run into it and let the guy/girl know about the site.
*edit* you have any pics of your car? I don't know if I have ever seen any.

Reptile
06-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Yeah, I live in DeSoto, about an hours drive south of St. Louis. and there is only one member on here I know of that lives in St. Louis as well. I always wanted to meet up with him but my parents freaked when they found out what I was going to do and prevented me form doing it.

myaccord7
06-28-2005, 07:35 PM
no i dont have any pictures right now. im redoing some things, i dont think i was "rice" but im taking off and putting on some new things right now.

zach