PDA

View Full Version : help please

legend-r34
07-05-2005, 01:24 PM
hello I am of Dominican republica I have b20a i I want put a turbo whichever pounds I can puts with those pistons 10 lbs ??? this is mi car

http://www.razine.com/albums/project-brp/P7300007.jpg
http://www.razine.com/albums/project-brp/P7300006.jpg
http://www.razine.com/albums/project-brp/P7300001.sized.jpg
http://www.razine.com/albums/project-brp/Mario_034.sized.jpg
http://www.razine.com/albums/project-brp/Mario_033.sized.jpg
http://www.razine.com/albums/project-brp/Mario_032.sized.jpg
http://www.razine.com/albums/project-brp/Mario_029.sized.jpg

AccordEpicenter
07-05-2005, 01:59 PM
whoa, ive never seen that swap before... Its all in the managemant, with a correct tune you should be able to boost 10psi and it probably will last depening on how good the tune is, and it must be intercooled. I think rob's B20a is using diamond forged pistons?

legend-r34
07-05-2005, 03:14 PM
pls a little but I specify myself I do not understand very well

legend-r34
07-05-2005, 03:15 PM
somebody that helps me who can say to me what said in Spanish

legend-r34
07-05-2005, 03:18 PM
lbs him I can put with sotck internals

TTSpider
07-05-2005, 03:57 PM
I'll try to help, I just used an online translator. Hopefully you'll get the general idea of what he said.

Ive nunca visto ese intercambio antes. Su todo en el managemant, con un aire correcto usted debe ser capaz de aumentar 10psi y durar probablemente depening en cuán bueno el aire es, y se debe intercooled. ¿Pienso roba B20a utiliza diamante émbolos falsificados?

legend-r34
07-05-2005, 04:29 PM
how much lbs can whit stock internals

A20A1
07-05-2005, 04:31 PM
How accurate is translation?

legend-r34
07-05-2005, 04:38 PM
how much lbs turbo whit stock internals

TTSpider
07-05-2005, 04:42 PM
not very, i guess lol

how much lbs can whit stock internals
10lbs. With Good tune, Must be Intercooled.
:dunno: hey im tryin here lol

phrenology
07-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Wow, there must be a surplus of JDM B20s in the Dominican Republic!!! What's up with that? This is the second user on here to have a JDM B20 swap from the Dominican Republic. They must have a lot of Old Civics and Accords laying around with a big pile of B20s sitting in someone's shop...crazy man. :omg:

2drSE-i
07-05-2005, 09:45 PM
oh my........most ghetto air intake ive ever seen :rofl:

895spdforfree
07-05-2005, 09:55 PM
"""""whoa, ive never seen that swap before... Its all in the managemant, with a correct tune you should be able to boost 10psi and it probably will last depening on how good the tune is, and it must be intercooled. I think rob's B20a is using diamond forged pistons?"""""""""""""""

Dijo que nunca a mirado algo como tu caro (el motor en tu civic), y dice que todo depende en el manejo del motor de la computadora del carro, como no puedes correr el motor con el turbo si no tiene la gasolia que necesita. Debes comprar un aparato que puedes ajustar la gasolina que entra el motor. Eso es la mejor explicacion que te pude dar es casi exactamente lo que dijo.Tambien TIENES que tener un "intercooler". A lo maximo puedes dar como 10 psi. Y al ultimo dijo que alguien en el foro handa usando pistones "forged"

ojala que puedas enterder eso.

895spdforfree
07-05-2005, 09:58 PM
o yea dont ever use those online translators, theyre like 20% right. Its like this

porque no comes carne de rez para sena mas noche?

(why dont you eat beef for dinner later on today?)

why dont you comer beef some dinner tonight in the later day

ok im done

88Accord-DX
07-05-2005, 10:30 PM
oh my........most ghetto air intake ive ever seen
That looks like one of them hoses that goes on the back of a dryer. I can see that melting a hole in it. Crazy

TTSpider
07-05-2005, 10:30 PM
that explains the poor grades in my language classes.....

2drSE-i
07-06-2005, 05:59 AM
no.......even dryer duct is made of aluminum.......thats plastic :bowrofl:

snoopyloopy
07-06-2005, 08:20 PM
man, someone said that's the second b20a'ed civic from the d.r. they've seen. i wonder if there really is a just a whole surplus of the engines there and would it be easier/cheaper to import than from japan?

phrenology
07-06-2005, 11:32 PM
man, someone said that's the second b20a'ed civic from the d.r. they've seen. i wonder if there really is a just a whole surplus of the engines there and would it be easier/cheaper to import than from japan?

The first Dominican JDM B20A sighting was in an 85' Accord Hatchback:
2G Accord hatchback w/ JDM B20 (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=44456&highlight=2g)

But I do share your suspicions about there being a JDM B20A surplus in the Dominican Republic. We should form a 3Geez expedition crew and go B20 hunting. I think some Florida 3Geez crew should take a drug boat down there and boost some motors for us! Anyone in FL have a 3G with a submarine conversion kit on it???
:rolleyes: :rofl: :tongue: :rofl: :tongue:

Slipknotcraig133
07-07-2005, 08:10 AM
Lol I wonder if they do have them how would we be able to get them. That car right there is the perfect sleeper. I was just looking at it again and on the driver side the hood pin has a lock on it

phrenology
07-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Lol I wonder if they do have them how would we be able to get them. That car right there is the perfect sleeper. I was just looking at it again and on the driver side the hood pin has a lock on it

I don't know about perfect sleeper but it does get my ghetto Honda vote. Sorry legend r34, but at least get some bumpers on that Civic. I'm just wondering how he fit a radiator big enough to cool that B20A into that civic frame? Especially with the heat in a tropical place like the Dominican Republic. Best of luck to you, legend r34 it may not be an Accord but at least its JDM Accord powered.

legend-r34
07-07-2005, 12:20 PM
"""""whoa, ive never seen that swap before... Its all in the managemant, with a correct tune you should be able to boost 10psi and it probably will last depening on how good the tune is, and it must be intercooled. I think rob's B20a is using diamond forged pistons?"""""""""""""""

Dijo que nunca a mirado algo como tu caro (el motor en tu civic), y dice que todo depende en el manejo del motor de la computadora del carro, como no puedes correr el motor con el turbo si no tiene la gasolia que necesita. Debes comprar un aparato que puedes ajustar la gasolina que entra el motor. Eso es la mejor explicacion que te pude dar es casi exactamente lo que dijo.Tambien TIENES que tener un "intercooler". A lo maximo puedes dar como 10 psi. Y al ultimo dijo que alguien en el foro handa usando pistones "forged"

hola gracias por la explicasion si fuera mucho pedir puedes decirme que clase de gasolina puedo usar o que clase de aparato i creo que me la estan criticando si es asi dile que no se preocupen lo k pasa es que aki en este pais no es todo el mudno que tiene dinero para prepara un carro eso es con mucho empeño que lo eh echo jejej

legend-r34
07-07-2005, 12:25 PM

que aparato puedo comprar para la gasolina i gracias por la aclaracion pro creo que le dicen feo ami carro lo entiendo pero dile que lo k pasa es que no tengo mucho dinero jejej aki en este pais no se gana mucho dinero asi que es dificel poner el carro como uno quiere

Slipknotcraig133
07-07-2005, 02:56 PM
can anybody understand what he just said.

thegreatdane
07-07-2005, 04:06 PM
extremely ghetto :)