PDA

View Full Version : Oh No! Another thread by MaxOutRacer?! *plenty-o-pics*

maxoutracer
07-10-2005, 12:53 AM
well here my version, hehe...

pictures: http://jessechan9899.fotopic.net/c609635.html

Busted_Blue
07-10-2005, 03:39 AM
bahahah! nice. It's amazing how different these pictures are. Same place and everything too, it just shows you how settings on a camera + photographer can go a long way.

Cheeseburger
07-10-2005, 05:48 AM
they look good bro! looks like u guys have a lot of fun up in the bay area.

Justin86
07-10-2005, 11:01 AM
you damn crazy bay area guys. :D

Busted_Blue
07-10-2005, 02:02 PM

dont you wish you were here ? :lol:

maxoutracer
07-10-2005, 02:09 PM

bored ass fuck, ain't shit to do... hahaha....

Cheeseburger
07-10-2005, 02:13 PM
thinking of moving up there lol.. u guys have all the fun

88accordhb
07-10-2005, 02:13 PM
werd, nothing but eat, sleep and take pics.

edit: if forgot about alcohol and hookers.

phrenology
07-10-2005, 02:17 PM

I really do, oh wait and I am...gimme 8 days.:lol:

phrenology
07-10-2005, 02:20 PM

Hey maxedoutracer what is that little fuzzy dude in your avatar? Looks like one of dem carpet munchers?!?!?!?!? :rolleyes:

od2681
07-10-2005, 02:23 PM
whos coupe is that...looks nice as hell

88accordhb
07-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Hey maxedoutracer what is that little fuzzy dude in your avatar? Looks like one of dem carpet munchers?!?!?!?!? :rolleyes:
i thought they had a cartoon with that dude, but i don't watch tv.

mr eff
07-10-2005, 03:32 PM
it's a domokun! i first learned about them from this picture! (original is from one of the pure genius photoshops found at http://www.fark.com)

http://chocolatethought.com/images/domokun.jpg

edit: od2681 -- that's my coupe

phrenology
07-10-2005, 03:37 PM
it's a domokun! i first learned about them from this picture! (original is from one of the pure genius photoshops found at http://www.fark.com)

http://chocolatethought.com/images/domokun.jpg

edit: od2681 -- that's my coupe

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, that's totally evil. It figures its some crazy anime thing. I think I lost touch with anime when I saw that cartoon with the fighting food monsters, that was totally gay. I think domokun means good rug muncher in japanese. :uh:

frantik
07-10-2005, 05:13 PM
dude mr eff your sig doens't do your car justice.. the paint job looks way sicker in those pix and also you got those new :smokin: rims.. those rims go really well with that paint job.. they don't match BB's car nearly as well.. though i think the ones Busted has on look good on the 4 door

mr eff
07-10-2005, 06:43 PM
fixed my sig... finally found my copy of photoshop :P

Cheeseburger
07-10-2005, 07:09 PM
much better bro!

maxoutracer
07-10-2005, 08:27 PM
chris.... that sig of yours, look like it's off the import tuner magazine, hehe...

*money shot!!!

mr eff
07-10-2005, 08:34 PM
i don't think there's enough partial nudity in my sig for import tuner! your camera took this shot jesse, i just kept the exposure open for a while and did manual focus. turned out pretty good... too bad all the other shots i tried to artistically take turned out like crap :(

ordered poly shift bushings... almost all my parts for the transmission swap and the clutch job are in! exciting

phrenology
07-10-2005, 08:38 PM
i don't think there's enough partial nudity in my sig for import tuner! your camera took this shot jesse, i just kept the exposure open for a while and did manual focus. turned out pretty good... too bad all the other shots i tried to artistically take turned out like crap :(

ordered poly shift bushings... almost all my parts for the transmission swap and the clutch job are in! exciting

Let me know how that tranny work goes. Tell me how the flywheel rides. Hell I might be there when you get around to installing it all.
:lol:

mr eff
07-10-2005, 08:46 PM
when ARE you going to be here? i PM'd you with my contact info when you said you were coming for the weekend of the fourth.

phrenology
07-10-2005, 08:52 PM
when ARE you going to be here? i PM'd you with my contact info when you said you were coming for the weekend of the fourth. Hmmm I thought I responded to your PM about not being there yet. Yeah I'm flying out a week from tomorrow to deliver the cat to my mother. I'll be in town for a whole week. I have to look around at some jobs and look into setting up this apartment in the city, but I would be up for some chillin' too. I'll call you most def. What days/times are you off from work? I'd like to scoot around Berkeley to get aquainted with that area too. The Accord won't be there until the return trip about a week later. Its all coming together, just working on the exhaust, cooling and some last minute brake/suspension issues.

maxoutracer
07-10-2005, 08:55 PM
page 2... owned!!!

Justin86
07-10-2005, 08:56 PM
ah no I love living here by far, but I wouldn't mind having a little fun down there. ;)

Busted_Blue
07-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Let me know how that tranny work goes. Tell me how the flywheel rides. Hell I might be there when you get around to installing it all.
:lol:

you might as well bring one over for me :)

AccordEpicenter
07-11-2005, 06:56 AM
i love all those cars

mr eff
07-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Hmmm I thought I responded to your PM about not being there yet. Yeah I'm flying out a week from tomorrow to deliver the cat to my mother. I'll be in town for a whole week. I have to look around at some jobs and look into setting up this apartment in the city, but I would be up for some chillin' too. I'll call you most def. What days/times are you off from work? I'd like to scoot around Berkeley to get aquainted with that area too. The Accord won't be there until the return trip about a week later. Its all coming together, just working on the exhaust, cooling and some last minute brake/suspension issues.

i work every day M-F at an autoshop, but only from 7am-12pm or so. certain days i have another grocery store job in the evening, so 5pm-10pm three times during the week. weekends from 1pm-9pm are usually spent at trader joe's too ...

if you're planning to be here for the entire week, it shouldn't be a problem at all to meet up and get some beers and mess around in the east bay. just let me know