PDA

View Full Version : New Interior

a20a3accordlxi
07-12-2005, 01:30 PM
I have the two-tone creme and black interior and want to convert it to the all black interior. Does anyone know about how much it will cost and how i would get all the parts?

NXRacer
07-12-2005, 01:48 PM
you can paint the vinyl and re-upholster the seats, or if you're lucky, find a red coupe or hatch that came with the all black interior and swap it out.

as far as prices go, you'll just have to shop around.

a20a3accordlxi
07-12-2005, 03:24 PM
are the red accords the only ones that came with the all black interior? and is there any way to take only the bottom part of the dash from a different accord or would i have to take the whole thing?

mykwikcoupe
08-23-2005, 10:03 PM
yes and yes. the dash is alittle tough but doable. Ive swapped out oh lets say 5 complete interiors now. Im like a pro sortof. If you come across a 89 sei dark grey leather coupe let me know Im in need of another

2drSE-i
08-24-2005, 06:38 AM
i drive one every day ;)

mykwikcoupe
08-24-2005, 03:24 PM
I was just going to PM you today actually. since i got the last one on a wim why not try another like that. Whats the possibility of you parting you car in the future anytime. If you ever deside you need a few bucks more then you need the interior let me know. Id be more than happy to take it off your hands for you. That goes just in case you happen to find one either. Im always looking. Turns out hoinda has discontinued most of the sei interior so i cannot find replacement parts new. I guess its off to the wreckers and hope for the best. Problem is they only made it for 1 year and the coupe are rare as it is. Do you know how many sei charcoal coupes were made in comparison the other makes?