PDA

View Full Version : did they ever make a green dx coupe

mykwikcoupe
07-12-2005, 10:51 PM
going to look at a few here pretty quick. 1 lady says its a DL? What the hell. I told here is was either a dx or and lxi. she says "it says DL right on it!" Alright whatever. Anyway I remember seeing a link to what honda made in which years but cant find it anymore. I know they made the infamous phoenix red dx coupe so yes they made dx coupes but where any green? Hopefully not. Id have to have to do a LXI swap. Mike

Blue Impact
07-13-2005, 08:20 PM
I've seen like 2 or 3 light (and ugly) green DX coupes before.

AccordEpicenter
07-13-2005, 10:26 PM
hmm id have to see it to believe it. DX's didnt have the color options that LXI/SEI did

mykwikcoupe
07-13-2005, 10:33 PM
well it was an lxi. she called it a dl the last time. I asked for a pic. Its an lxi. Sold before i got there kinda. 1g, he put like 200 down and was going to the bank. I was like, hey heres 1g now just give him back his few hundred and ill be gone before he gets back. Shes like ummm no. Oh well still looking

diegoaccord
07-14-2005, 01:53 AM
I was like, hey heres 1g now just give him back his few hundred and ill be gone before he gets back.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :kekeke: :kekeke:

POS carb
07-14-2005, 11:04 AM
is it me?I don't understand a damn thing except "was there wver a green DX coupe?" :wtf:
i've never seen a green coupe, it's probably someone's 80's project car

mykwikcoupe
07-14-2005, 05:42 PM
well ive got a totalled one in my driveway. looks new of the showroom floor JDM style minus the 60 mph t-bone damage. Im looking to replace it someday. Has to be mint exterior. I dont care about anything else

3gn86lxi
07-14-2005, 06:29 PM
well ive got a totalled one in my driveway. looks new of the showroom floor JDM style minus the 60 mph t-bone damage. Im looking to replace it someday. Has to be mint exterior. I dont care about anything else
I drove by one close to Port Townsend today Mike. It is sitting in front of a shop. Looks like it has been there for a while, never noticed it before though.
Pretty sure it is the color too, kindof a light mint green....right?
It's a coupe.

mykwikcoupe
07-14-2005, 09:25 PM
if you get the chance wanna stop buy and see if its for sale. Since you know body work now Im looking for one with zero body work. Body must be in great shpe. Ill be swapping interiors, motors probably trannies since most were autos. Ive got a nice suspensioon going on it if I ever find it. Mike Oh and lots of good pics if its worth it.

3gn86lxi
07-14-2005, 09:31 PM
if you get the chance wanna stop buy and see if its for sale. Since you know body work now Im looking for one with zero body work. Body must be in great shpe. Ill be swapping interiors, motors probably trannies since most were autos. Ive got a nice suspensioon going on it if I ever find it. Mike Oh and lots of good pics if its worth it.
O.K. I don't know when I will get back by there. Maybe I will take a drive this weekend.
The passenger side of the car looks mint driving by it. But it may have some usual small stuff, don't know. If I do I will bring my camera and get pics. It may not run, and I know you don't care, I think it is a shop it is at. They have a shit ton of stuff laying around that hasn't moved in forever.
......EDIT....... It has tan interior, if it makes a difference, I don't know if that green only came with a certain color.

POS carb
07-15-2005, 04:40 PM
look at the paint under the carpet, that's the factory color. Is the car made in Japan, USA, or Canada? I'm curious cuz I've never seen one

mykwikcoupe
07-15-2005, 10:38 PM
to my knowledge they only came with tan/black interior and only made in the us. Its got the 1hjc starting numbers. My wifeys car is a 89 lx sedan made in the japan area. What a difference. 4 different dizzy caps. Anyway no engine or interior color dont matter. Ive still got underdogs interior to swap into the next one. It may need a new panel or 2 if I cant fix them. I think the accident onlt broke the mounting plastic tabs not the parts themselves. Hopefully. Mike Oh and look for any previous bodywork. Orangepeel that doesn match and such. POs carb if you pm me your regular email Ill send you pics but I hope you have dsl/cable.