PDA

View Full Version : Washington meet in august

Forgar_88
07-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Ok i am back with a 87 4door, and its about time we washingtonians got a meet together. So anyone that is serious about a meet in late august, POST!!! I dont care if there are only three people, we need to get together. Hey, at least its a photo op and a bbq...

Rendon LX-i
07-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Fuck ya im in. my car be done by then...........COME ON WASHINGTONERS lol. letts meet.

BITESIZE
07-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Where's it at?

Rendon LX-i
07-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Spokane, washington i belive. Forgar is that right guy?

3gn86lxi
07-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Where's it at?
Yeah, where?????? I'm in for MID August, can't do end of August. I'm out of town the last week in August.
I will have a Fresh paint job too!!

Rendon LX-i
07-13-2005, 08:25 PM
ME TO..lol

3gn86lxi
07-14-2005, 06:45 PM
ME TO..lol
Coooool, so where???
Since you guys are from the other side of the mountains......maybe meet at........ahh I don't know. Thats pretty far away for me though. :sad2:

mr eff
07-14-2005, 09:35 PM
if you guys do it early august, i'll be in spokane with my folks. wouldn't have the car but i wouldn't mind getting beers

3gn86lxi
07-14-2005, 09:58 PM
if you guys do it early august, i'll be in spokane with my folks. wouldn't have the car but i wouldn't mind getting beers

:beer: :thumbup:

Rendon LX-i
07-14-2005, 10:16 PM
True that.......I say Spokane Its pretty big place we can do plenty of shit there plus Photo shoot uknow that is a Must lol. WHat u all think

3gn86lxi
07-14-2005, 10:29 PM
True that.......I say Spokane Its pretty big place we can do plenty of shit there plus Photo shoot uknow that is a Must lol. WHat u all think
Who's house can we crash at? If I'm driving all that way, I will stay over and drive home the next day.

Rendon LX-i
07-14-2005, 10:33 PM
Im with u to man. A Forgar 88 Can me and 3gn86lxi crash at your crib?

Forgar_88
07-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Sorry i am behind here.... Spokane it is since i am the one that started this thread and am takin over the details. Yeah lets have it at my place cause i got a lot of room for pics on nice grass and such. If yall want to stay here all i can say is bring a tent, since i dont think the landlady would appreciate us gearheads sleepin on the floor in the livin room lol. hmm, how does august 12th to the 14th look like for yall? we can bbq here and for in town pics we can cruise up to the walmart for parking lot fun, if yall know what i mean.

Rendon LX-i
07-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Sounds good.

Forgar_88
07-17-2005, 11:53 AM
Hey got a good idea from a post by Bitesize, lets add a swap meet to it, i have a couple things i want to get rid of from the accord and i need some things, so bring your unneeded parts(no junk yall) and lets set it up! I am gonna ask for the 12th/13th off from work, so thats when we will have it. I live right off the interstate for easy access for all ya outa towners, and less than 10 minutes from the racetrack where they have friday night street drags(oxymoron IMO) for $8 per car to race. I think this is gonna happen yall...

Rendon LX-i
07-17-2005, 02:49 PM
so go over there the 12th.

Low Tek
07-17-2005, 03:19 PM
so did this this thig ever get worked? is it gonna happen or not?

I wanna come, but I think I will be rollin in the 86 corolla coupe - if that is ok

Rendon LX-i
07-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Well im gonna go. Its gonna be tight thou my car is still in the shop.

3gn86lxi
07-17-2005, 06:24 PM
so did this this thig ever get worked? is it gonna happen or not?

I wanna come, but I think I will be rollin in the 86 corolla coupe - if that is ok
A carolla????? rwd???? nice. I think I will be able to go.

Low Tek
07-17-2005, 08:01 PM
yea... RWD... fun all the time.. lol

Rendon LX-i
07-18-2005, 03:30 PM
SO what are we Gonna do actully. I dont got much parts the only thing i got is side markets in ight condition. I'll bring em anyway sell em for like 2 bucks lol

3gn86lxi
07-18-2005, 05:19 PM
forgar88 said something bout drags. so we would have to be there on friday night if we wanted to do that.
I'm up for hangin and BBQing and drinking a few beers. we can do a photo shoot. whatever, doesn't matter to me.
So lets get a list goin.......
are you going chris??
lowtech
rendonlxi
forgar88
how bout you bitesize????????
and me, 3gn86lxi.
camping on the lawn.....woooohoooo :lol:

Rendon LX-i
07-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Im in. Its gonna be tight. I bring my tent outside WOOOOHOOO(are u for eal?). I im u know it. If something goes wrong i let u guys know but im in.

3gn86lxi
07-18-2005, 09:41 PM
Im in. Its gonna be tight. I bring my tent outside WOOOOHOOO(are u for eal?). I im u know it. If something goes wrong i let u guys know but im in.
K...so Josh is in, next?????
No< I'm not for real, I hate sleeping in tents!
So far I'm in.

Forgar_88
07-19-2005, 11:18 AM
ALLLLRIIIGGGHHHTT!!! It's lookin like everything is goin smooth now. Ok heres the directions...... from western washington take I-90 east towards Spokane (duh, but u know someone will screw that up! lol) Take exit 272 (Medical Lake), then a left from the off-ramp over the freeway, pass the Texaco and take the driveway at the 55mph sign as soon as you go around the corner, look for the honda and dblwide on the left. heres my # for yall that get lost, or to meet me at the Texaco by the freeway... 509-244-5520. I have a bbq, and have just made a trip to Moses Lake to recruit new people on Monday. lol there are about three or four people that i saw that would be interested about the site. I should have about 3-4 more accords here in town showin up too. Lets take a count from here.... we have Rendon, 3g86lxi, me, ?? c'mon people say yes!

Low Tek
07-19-2005, 11:51 PM
forgar88 said something bout drags. so we would have to be there on friday night if we wanted to do that.
I'm up for hangin and BBQing and drinking a few beers. we can do a photo shoot. whatever, doesn't matter to me.
So lets get a list goin.......
are you going chris??
lowtech
rendonlxi
forgar88
how bout you bitesize????????
and me, 3gn86lxi.
camping on the lawn.....woooohoooo :lol:

lowtech = lowtek :uh: ... I am down (will be in the corolla) :rockon:

Forgar_88
07-21-2005, 07:57 AM
I am gonna have to work an early shift at work till 4pm, so if you guys wanted to start showin up around 5:30-6:00 that would work nice. The racetrack doesnt open up till 8, so that gives us time for the bbq and some pics. If there are a friend or two you want to bring go ahead, we just need to see who will have what for the bbq. I obviously have the grill, and can get hotdogs and chicken. We need people to sign up for potatoe salad, hamburgers/buns, and anything else yall can think of. There is a grocerystore about 10 minutes away, so if we want to figure this out when yall show up that might be better. Oh yeah, we also got a volleyball net so there is something to do while waitin for things to cook.

2ndGenGuy
07-21-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm kinda new to the forums, and I've only got a 2nd gen, but would it still be cool if I came? I'm really interested in checking out what other people have done with thier cars, and getting some ideas as to what I can do to mine. Plus BBQ and beer sounds like good times.

Rendon LX-i
07-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Sure...your more then welcome. A u got a old Skool ACCORD RIGHT? lol then your in.......OH bout bring food i just wait till i get there so i know what peeps brought and what not u know.

2ndGenGuy
07-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Cool, thanks! So what is everyone going to bring? Any requests on beer?

3gn86lxi
07-21-2005, 07:08 PM
So is Friday night drags going to be the plan???
I don't know if I can make it in time on Friday...!! Shit, if we can't make it Friday night, lets make an alternate plan for Saturday. And Saturday night...maybe a night shoot??
My car may still be in primer though.... :sad2: , damitt!!

3gn86lxi
07-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Any requests on beer?
The good stuff!!!!! No Schmits.

Forgar_88
07-21-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey guys, not tryin to be a kill joy on the alcohol, but my landlord isnt too hip on us drinkin, if we want we can go hit a bar out this way or poolhall. for those that are gonna be stayin here, maybe after the races are over if we keep it down. Yeah its kinda out in the country, but she (landlord) lives out here too. As far as Saturday goes, i dont think that there really is anything to do. The cops are hell in spokane, but there is Division street that is the main cruise spot. LOL we could take over the KMart parking lot if there was enough of us! *edit* oh yeah, if you have anything that runs your welcome to come out. But if we can keep it honda the better.

Rendon LX-i
07-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Im only 20 so thats sucks or i would go out to the bar lol. Shit if we drink at your house we just have to keep it down like u said forgar.

3gn86lxi
07-21-2005, 09:14 PM
If I make it on Friday......we can keep it down, I'm not a loud drinker, and I will be crashing in a tent on your lawn Forgar 88.
Thing is....I just don't know if I would make it in time for the races Friday.

Rendon LX-i
07-21-2005, 09:18 PM
I tought u were joking Ryan. Oh i well bringing my wing i wanted to sell found it. Sell it for 15 bucks or something

mr eff
07-21-2005, 10:40 PM
i don't think i'd be able to make it... my aunt's having a birthday party on loon lake, so my folks would have paid for me to fly out (yay!), but that's the 4th-5th or so. other than that, i dun think i could do it.

3gn86lxi
07-21-2005, 10:44 PM
i don't think i'd be able to make it... my aunt's having a birthday party on loon lake, so my folks would have paid for me to fly out (yay!), but that's the 4th-5th or so. other than that, i dun think i could do it.
Damn....I was hoping to get to meet you Chris. Oh well. Maybe another time!

drewtyson
07-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Is this a one day thing? How many people are coming?

Rendon LX-i
07-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Well it going to be happing the 12-13 so thats a thursday an a friday but we got a member that might not make it so we prolly stay the till saturday

Forgar_88
07-23-2005, 09:17 AM
The 12th is a friday... too bad you cant make it chris...the races start at 8, but you can show up anytime; i have been there till 2am a couple of times and gotten in a lot of races...i am gonna see if i can come up with a map or something if people want for my place/the track...as far as the drinkin, lol i believe that if we keep it down she wont mind, but how old is everyone? i am gonna be 23 on the 25th of august...i really cant think of anything on that saturday to do cept cruise spokane/cheney... at the races that night there is supposed to be a lot of lowriders in town too for a carshow put on by Loco's Customs.

Rendon LX-i
07-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Oh i didnt know the 12th was a friday. Oh im 20 but that doesnt matter unless that bugs u. Then i wont u know. ABout the races if there open to 2 shit that would be great im pretty sure ryan could make it by then an get some races in.

Rendon LX-i
07-24-2005, 09:24 PM
I wanted to ask. Is the track just like u pick who u wanna race and what not or u have to run on a bracket time an shit. u know what i mean?

Forgar_88
07-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Heads-up racing where there isnt a tree, just someone settin ya up and giving a signal, and you can race whoever you want! There isnt a time keeper or slips, but just the lights at the end of the track to tell ya who won. Its a pretty loose operation where you can race anything there, from a stock honda (lol) to a full blown dragster. It is fun, there is a grill open for burgers and such, and there is a radio station there every night. for more info on it check out spokanestreetracing.com *edit* I made up some fliers and put them under wipers while i worked monday. Sent out 6 of em, hope to hear back from people. I even had one put up at a well know auto accessory shop.

Rendon LX-i
07-25-2005, 08:14 PM
Thats cool man. I my accord gettin painted this week. so i'll be ready lol.

Forgar_88
07-26-2005, 08:27 AM
It looks like on saturday we can all head about 5 miles down the road and go to Medical Lake. I went out there and did some cliff jumpin and they have a nice park with bbq pits, so we can go out there saturday the 13th for a bit. There is a lot of shade too if it gets hot and they have a nice little beach too. I think it would be perfect for some pics.

Forgar_88
07-27-2005, 08:27 AM
Hey I have a change here to annouce. We are still gonna meet at my place and the guys stayin the night can crash here like planned, but lets move the actual meet into medical lake which is 5 minutes away. There is a nice park i checked out that is right on a lake. There is a small sandy beach, some cliffs to dive off, room for a bbq, baseball field, sand volleyball, and a nice parkinglot with a (he he he) surprise. It wont affect anything, cause we will meet here on friday, decide what we need/who gets what for the bbq, and head into town where the grocery store is, then i can have yall follow me out to the lake. LOL Besides, my grass is dryin up bad here, makes for crappy pics!

Rendon LX-i
07-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Lol sounds good man. That would be cool.....Hopefully theres gurls at that park LOL

3gn86lxi
07-29-2005, 07:56 PM
sounds cool, so is it going to be just the three of us?????????

Forgar_88
07-30-2005, 08:36 AM
Man... i hope not! I put out fliers here in spokane and havent heard a thing back yet! Plus, a friend of mine that was gonna come in his 91 prelude (well, at least its a honda with pop-up lights!) blew the engine at the racetrack cause he cant shift. But i know of 2 more accords here in town that are comin out. So I guess that makes...5?! Damn, maybe yall know friends that have hondas that want to come. Oh yeah, by the way, bring a friend if ya want, just let me know before hand.

Low Tek
07-30-2005, 10:32 AM
only honda's?

3gn86lxi
07-30-2005, 04:58 PM
only honda's?
Nope....you going to come in the Yota????

Low Tek
07-30-2005, 08:47 PM
yea.. I have been playin with it a little bit.. I was lookin for the first thread I made about it on here, but cant seem to find it.. I did alot of work to it - wanted to show it off, but not creat another thread... lol.. the 1.5 LSD is pimp shit. so much better then open diff. lol

3gn86lxi
07-30-2005, 08:58 PM
lol....Yeah, I remember you saying that you would be in the Toyota. So you are going for sure??
It seems like it's going to be cool. I may not make it on Friday though..... :sad2: but I will be there on Saturday for sure.

Low Tek
07-30-2005, 09:03 PM
yea.. I will be dawn for the sat part.. I am not sure bout fri.. so, yea.. I found the thread and I am adding updated pics..

but anyways.. sorry to jack the thread.. back to topic, I will be there, and would be cool to hang..

Rendon LX-i
07-31-2005, 12:18 PM
I really hope i make it.....I let u guys know but as for now im going

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-01-2005, 10:28 PM
hey the meet still on? i only know my way 2 portland airport and kinda get lost there. im in eugene just moved here bout year ago. so anyone near here care 2 lead the way? where u wanna meet? by the way i got bad tires on front so no showing off 4 me :sad2: but ill b working from now till then so hopefully ill show wit shiny new tires and get 2 have sum fun. by the way a lil off topic but anyone know how to weld? sry just need sum help. but yeah as far as i know im in...

Forgar_88
08-02-2005, 07:05 PM
no.... its not restricted to just hondas, but lets see what we can do about keepin it honda. Or maybe just restrict it to cars with pop-ups? lmfao ah hell with it, if it has 4 tires and runs let 'em in! Hey accord1.8carb, I know how to weld, but its a little ways for me to come down and help ya. If you are plannin on attending, check out yahoomaps where you can put in a starting address and a destination point. They're pretty good. And dont forget the swap meet yall! I have a black front bumper and a stock tape player, and am lookin for a drivers sider corner for an 87, plus the hood H symbol.

Rendon LX-i
08-02-2005, 08:22 PM
I got him Forgar_88..He asked if he could follow me and what not so i said sure....But ya....So whats going on Man u got anything else planned?

BITESIZE
08-02-2005, 08:27 PM
My car won't be done! :(

Low Tek
08-02-2005, 11:36 PM
damn.. I think we should stick to pop up's.. lol.. mine has pop-up!!! I just changed the rear end fluids tonight.. and noticed I have 2 way locker... better then a 1.5!! :rockon:

Forgar_88
08-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Damn sorry to hear that Bite, but it looks like we are gonna meet here friday evening, go get things for the bbq then head to the lake to bbq/swim/cliff jump. After we are done there the races are starting around 8, then yall can camp here if ya need. Saturday i was thinkin we could head back to the lake for some swimmin, cleanup bbq, swap meet, and some baseball/vball. Then later saturday we could cruise up division and maybe take over a parking lot where we could try to get more hondas for the site? lets see a show of hands as to whose all comin, along with if you are bringin anyone. btw, girlfriends are allowed to attend LOL

Rendon LX-i
08-03-2005, 05:12 PM
I prolly bring my Sis in laws brothers...he all into the import and is likeing the 3geez...Who can blame him lol

3gn86lxi
08-03-2005, 09:59 PM
damn.. I think we should stick to pop up's.. lol.. mine has pop-up!!! I just changed the rear end fluids tonight.. and noticed I have 2 way locker... better then a 1.5!! :rockon:
So Wayne....whats up with the Accord? Do you still have it?

Low Tek
08-03-2005, 10:11 PM
So Wayne....whats up with the Accord? Do you still have it?

no, I am selling it for $900.. I could not afford insurance for 3 rides.. so now I am jus rollin in the corolla and the S10

Low Tek
08-05-2005, 02:06 PM
so, I am bringing up some drop springs for the swap meet..

Forgar_88
08-05-2005, 04:04 PM
hmm, all 4 springs? cause i do have that bumper/honda deck and $$....

Low Tek
08-05-2005, 04:05 PM
I need $$ for my rolla.. gonna be at the meet? I will be fo sho!! lol

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-06-2005, 03:03 PM
yeah ill b able 2 attend i got everything put back on right and no more noises. but seems 2 wanna die when i stop or chugges sumtimes when i stay at a constant speed. but other then that its running great. like new she yeah whats ur addy man so i can get direction 2 wa. like i said im new 2 oregon. i get lost 2 the airport. thx and i hope that 3 bunji cords holding my hood down doesnt matter. :lol:

Rendon LX-i
08-07-2005, 10:36 AM
U asking me man.....I'll pm u on that one

3gn86lxi
08-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Well....... Looks like it's not going to work out for me guys. :sad2:
My house purchase was delayed a week, so now I'm moving while the meet is going on.
Maybe next one.

Rendon LX-i
08-09-2005, 06:36 PM
So Whos all going?

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-09-2005, 07:20 PM
hmm well i talked it out wit the lady and didnt go over so well.im not gonna go into what was said cause yeah. but im still trying 2 make it happen.

Rendon LX-i
08-09-2005, 08:55 PM
HA this is some funny shit crew wtf....We were all planning to go now no one is going......Seems like alot of members are not going Forgar_88 So i dont know....I might have to think bout this one.....

Forgar_88
08-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Allright dammit, I had all this planned out and now yall are backin out? WTF?? its not like it was a last minute idea. Hey Accord1.8, bring her along.... Rendon, i dunno man, this was lookin so nice at one point.... Everyone say something today/thurs morning and we will see what happens on thurs eve.

Rendon LX-i
08-10-2005, 06:13 PM
im still planning on going just bring some friends anything i wanna have fun...I been spending money like crazy just for this meet.....I well go still....BBq at park,,,,swimming,,,Drink some brews,,,,,camp at your house .....with some fellow 3geezers

Low Tek
08-11-2005, 02:10 PM
damn it... sounds like the fun part of the meet is goin on fri night... sigh... I wont be able to roll out till sat..

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Allright dammit, I had all this planned out and now yall are backin out? WTF?? its not like it was a last minute idea. Hey Accord1.8, bring her along.... Rendon, i dunno man, this was lookin so nice at one point.... Everyone say something today/thurs morning and we will see what happens on thurs eve.
yah i would but she dont get back 2 oregon till 13th and my daughter also and there just gonna wanna go home and chill. she told me i could go then got all huffy and said no then yes. :uh: just lil short on green at the moment.bout how much gas does it take from eugene 2 wa? then from wa to portland?then portland 2 eugene? cause its all gotta b done on 1 tank.lol sum dude seen my 3geez brake light and stoped me. we might have a new member.. :lock:

Forgar_88
08-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Well. Rendon it looks like its just me and you, with Low Tech comin out on saturday. Do you still want to do it? I will check this later tonight...

Rendon LX-i
08-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Okay so what u got planed man.....Tell me some details.....

Forgar_88
08-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Hey rendon, call me instead right now 509-244-5520

Rendon LX-i
08-11-2005, 08:04 PM
ight be in like a min. or 2

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Well. Rendon it looks like its just me and you, with Low Tech comin out on saturday. Do you still want to do it? I will check this later tonight...
hey forgar im sry man thas just a lil far. how bout u take time out for a meet in sep in portland? man iv got mad things imma bring itll b sick. i really wanna get a crew shoot iv seen a few on here and wish my car was chillin among the others. im sure by then my ladie might b willing 2 go ill have my moms watch my babygirl. b she still kinda scarry like u dunno those people.so yeah im hopeing sumone in eugene on the site would like 2 hook up chill play sum gt4 and tune our honda's. man do i miss cali . i dun know anyone out here.but yeah back 2 the point so this way when i go 2 a meet it would b more comfy knowing at least 1 person. and having sumone 2 watch over me as i them on the way back.guess just the rambling of a father. anyway yeah u should come man mad goodies.

Forgar_88
08-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Hey wish i could, but starting on monday the 15th I am getting put on an ankle bracelet and can only go to work for 4 1/2 months. its a long story where i got in trouble for attempted B&E, but after December i will be free again.

Forgar_88
08-13-2005, 08:47 AM
The meet was called off due to everyone but Rendon backing out. It was maybe a good thing, cause we had driving rain and a closed racetrack last night. But still, I kinda wish this woulda been happenin. Once again, the curse of the washington state meet strikes back. LOL Maybe next spring, do we need to plan that far ahead?!

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey wish i could, but starting on monday the 15th I am getting put on an ankle bracelet and can only go to work for 4 1/2 months. its a long story where i got in trouble for attempted B&E, but after December i will be free again.
free at last ,free at last, thank god almighty im free at last. jk, damn sorry 2 hear that man. stop jumping through windows. use your car next time make it a drive through. well yeah i gotta dip out talk 2 yall soon.

3gn86lxi
08-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Hey guys.
I am very sorry I had to bag out this weekend. But my new house closed a week late, and that forced me to have to move this weekend. :sad2:
Really wanted to go too. But on a good note, my car was painted this weekend also. :) Yay!!
ANyway, I hope nobody got real pissed, and hopefully we can still try a N.W. meet sometime in the future.

Low Tek
08-15-2005, 02:37 AM
rain?? man it has been soo damned hot here.. maybe we should throw a beach / raod trip again....

ACCORD1.8CARB
08-15-2005, 11:43 AM
well if yall willing 2 go 2 portland theres a meet on the 18 or 19th dunno yet but check oregon tread