PDA

View Full Version : Final Setup

acessence
07-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Just made my last purchases and got my final setup for the car, and now, i just have to work on the car, to get it in perfect running condition, with a rebuild on the engine, and transmission, along with some new rims, shocks, and coilovers, and the new paintjob, with nissan murano copper color

well heres a look at my setup schemehttp://www.acessence.com/stereo.jpg

so tell me what yah think, pros and cons of the setup any experiance, and such

geesnow
07-17-2005, 06:39 AM
looks good. dont forget to charge up the capacitor first!!

acessence
07-17-2005, 11:34 AM
paid total for the system 1,470 us, which i dont think is too bad, ill get pics once my car is finished with the complete setup, im creating a site on the complete restoration of my car, including the repairing rust, car audio hook up, and settings, along with the complete engine rebuild, and transmission rebuild, the interior recarpeting with all the doors being reupolstered, if any 1 has an articles or pics theyd like me to put on there, id be happy to, its gonna be registed at acessenceaccord.com soon.

Sabz5150
07-17-2005, 11:43 AM
paid total for the system 1,470 us, which i dont think is too bad, ill get pics once my car is finished with the complete setup, im creating a site on the complete restoration of my car, including the repairing rust, car audio hook up, and settings, along with the complete engine rebuild, and transmission rebuild, the interior recarpeting with all the doors being reupolstered, if any 1 has an articles or pics theyd like me to put on there, id be happy to, its gonna be registed at acessenceaccord.com soon.

That's not too too bad.

What kind of articles are you looking for? I can help with some audio and engine articles.

acessence
07-17-2005, 01:45 PM
I want infor on everything from setting up an ampflier and the settings, and terms, and setting up crossovers, basically a complete manual on audio and stereo, along with all the basic stuff to know about the 3gee accord, and generally alot of cosmetic stuff to the car, cause every 1s ride has gotta look good

87DXHatch
07-30-2005, 09:29 AM
You're running your subs and speakers off of the same amp???? Uhhhhhh... that doesn't sound right.

What sort of an enclosure do you have the subs in?

crazykamper
06-20-2006, 08:18 AM
i hope any pray u aint runnin subs and speakers off same amp, get a seperate 4ch amp for your speakers!!

other than that, it looks very nice!

Hash_man_Se_i
06-20-2006, 07:01 PM
^^^ way to bring a thread back from the dead... but umm, nothing wrong with taking a 4channel amp, bridging two of the channels and running speakers off two channels, and subs off the 3rd/4th.

However with that setup I would have gotten a 4channel amp and a monoblock.

crazykamper
06-20-2006, 11:14 PM
lol. sorry bout that. lol. its better than posting another thread with a question. lol. im just lookin around for ideas, thats all.

2drSE-i
06-20-2006, 11:23 PM
anyway i think he meant that all the speakers went to the same amp and the subs to the other

crazykamper
06-21-2006, 09:09 AM
lol. sorry bout that. lol. its better than posting another thread with a question. lol. im just lookin around for ideas, thats all.