PDA

View Full Version : Needs some Parts Recon. Help...

jigga89SEi
07-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Well I'm gettin a G for wreckin the accord... And I'll be able to fix it rather cheap...
Now I've done much research and searched the site many many times... But I still can't find exactly what i'm lookin for...

I need to know where to go to get the rods & pistons... And where I can get the stuff for the head ie. titanium springs, ret, vavles, all that good stuff... I've been lookin and lookin... And I"m sure there's better prices out there then I've found... Please Help...

I'm tryin to get the turbo done by NOPI ATL...

I'm aware that it's gonna cost more than a G for all these parts... But I'm prepared to spend the money and I got it.. So lets make the turbo happen...

All help is appreciated...
Peaces
Jade BKA Jigabu...

86LXItooFAST4me
07-20-2005, 03:59 PM
i have a complete head setup with bigger valves and colt cam done by Sean with accord central that i might sell if interested.look at my VBgarage info. head has never been used but is installed.

3G Jester
07-20-2005, 06:54 PM
openloop motorsports has some goodies

military mase
07-20-2005, 07:50 PM
I can tell you right now you might want to hold off on NOPI NAT if you can. you'll be cutting it close.Look at the time it's gonna take you to do the build up. I'm tring to do the same thing and with my engine being rebuilt right now i don't think i'll make it down there. I just went to diamondracing and rods from importparts. i'm using stock valves and springs for right now. I have the money saved up, it's just time is a mother and remeber murphy is always there.

jigga89SEi
07-21-2005, 04:14 AM
I'm really interested in the head... How much?... What kind of springs?... How much?... But damn texas is far away... Well Get at me ASAP...

Military how far is where you stay from VB?...

military mase
07-21-2005, 04:40 AM
from where i'm at it's about 4 1/2 hours. I don't know of a company that sells springs. Ido remember someone selling some a while back. maybe i can fine it.

jigga89SEi
07-21-2005, 02:40 PM
Yea man if you could find that it would be awesome...
N do you come up to the beach much?... If so let me know next time you come up...

86lxi... I want that head name a price... Get back at me.. Somethin.. .hehe... peaces...

jigga89SEi
07-22-2005, 02:36 PM
i have a complete head setup with bigger valves and colt cam done by Sean with accord central that i might sell if interested.look at my VBgarage info. head has never been used but is installed.

Take it you don't want to sell the head?... I'm do big thangs n i have lil patients sorry to rush you n i know i'm in no positioin to rush you but... Whats up?

military mase
07-22-2005, 09:24 PM
here is asight you can goto: http://www.performance-auto-parts.com/engine-rebuild-kits/engine-rebuild-kits-honda.php

http://www.performance-auto-parts.com/engine-rebuild-kits/engine-rebuild-kits-honda.php

also check out www.crower.com they may have something in there too....By the way when ever i have some time i'll come up there. Some of my famliy live in Maryland on the chessapeke bay. Maybe someone can pipe in and know of some other places to get a good deal at.

86LXItooFAST4me
07-24-2005, 01:45 PM
all the stats are in emails at work, i was off fri-sat-sun so tomorrow ill get them to you. from off the top of my head its ported as far as it can go, has bigger valves with stock springs. colt stage 1 cam and eagle 1 adjustable timing gear. head has been polished, port matched and completely rebuilt. i also have a 86-87 intake thats ported all the way and polished, and port matched on both ends as well. ill sell the entire setup for a $1,000+shipping. im losing a lot at that price too. it has never been ran but is installed. i never finished putting it back together but it was oiled and stored from weather.