PDA

View Full Version : Western Washington State Meet

drewtyson
07-20-2005, 11:10 PM
Anyone up for a meet in western WA like seattle or everett? sometime in late august

Rendon LX-i
07-20-2005, 11:13 PM
U should just go to spokane man. Ryan lives close to there and he going to take the Long trip to spokane.

Forgar_88
07-21-2005, 07:48 AM
Yeah, you can have a meet the morning of the 12th, get together and all drive over here at the same time. I think it would look pretty cool with a group of 3geez all traveling over here.

drewtyson
07-21-2005, 12:24 PM
sorry guys thats to far, I'm riding on broken CV joints and bald tires my car would never make it. I'm looking for all the western WA accord members so we could start a new meet like one for western WA and one for eastern WA that way the people from the west and east could meet more regularly and maybe once or twice a year we could all meet.

Rendon LX-i
07-21-2005, 01:00 PM
My rear tires are Not good but i did my washer trick to late to there a little eaten in the inside but im bringing a Spare and what not.

3gn86lxi
07-21-2005, 08:03 PM
sorry guys thats to far, I'm riding on broken CV joints and bald tires my car would never make it. I'm looking for all the western WA accord members so we could start a new meet like one for western WA and one for eastern WA that way the people from the west and east could meet more regularly and maybe once or twice a year we could all meet.
Well, this is the farthest ANY Washington meet has gotten. I am just going to bite the bullet and do the drive. I would suggest that you do the same if you want to be in the meet.
I tryed last year to get one going.......never happened.
I look forward to seeing you in Spokane!!!! Thats prolly a 4 or 5 hour drive for me....btw.

Forgar_88
07-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Well, hey if there are any problems check out the washington meet post for my #, i can possibly help ya out. If it comes to it see if you can ride with someone.