PDA

View Full Version : 88 Honda Accord LX

ambrosia530
07-22-2005, 08:04 AM
I just got done rebuilding my Carb. Just changed the radiator and fans and all the temp sensors on my car. How ever my trottle cable seems to be a little sticky when you push it to the floor. I am use to working on Chevy's concidering that was all my ex-husband would own. I however like Honda they are great and reliable cars. Does anyone have any thoughts on what is going on with my throttle. Also about a month ago my car started over heating and went to replace the thermostat one of the screws broke off in the thermostat housing and we had to take it to the Honda dealership to get it fixed. Well they did that and also broke the clip that holds my speedo cable and now that has been burnt and ruined. Well a day later it over heated again. I took it to another dealership and they tried to tell me I had an enternal water leak. HEHEHEHE after checking the oil I reliezed they were the biggest idiots I had ever met. The over heating stoped after changing the radiator and all the fans and sensors. Then the car started running like crap either ideling to high or to low depending on her mood. So I dicided to rebuild my carburetor. Are there any suggestions on what else to do just incase this doesn't work?
Thank you... :uh: