PDA

View Full Version : how do i take off the headlight assembly?

dj mackee
07-24-2005, 03:01 PM
not just the headlight, but the whole assembly. i want to adjust the whole thing because it doesnt line up good with the hood and fenders.

AccordNut
07-24-2005, 04:52 PM
4 bolts...2 on top that you can see, 2 down below you'll have to open your hood to get to. also have your headlights flipped to the UP position. you're probably gonna need an extension piece for your socket wrench to get the bottom right one. its easy though

gr3k0sLaV
07-28-2005, 07:13 AM
not just the headlight, but the whole assembly. i want to adjust the whole thing because it doesnt line up good with the hood and fenders.

Have fun, that's all I can say, i've just put mine back together, eyelids, bonnet, fennders, getting it all re-aligned can be a prick. Time, patience & persistence is the key.

w00tw00t111
07-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Aren't there tuning nuts though if all you need to do is adjust it? I mean just taking out the headlights isn't that much of a pain I had to do it about 5 times in one night.

dj mackee
07-31-2005, 05:29 PM
well i took off all the bolts and tried adjusting the headlights. didnt come out how i wanted. the driver side is not going down enough to align with the corner lights. i'll post pics tomorrow.