PDA

View Full Version : it might be for sale.

spanky
07-25-2005, 01:58 PM
k, here's what i got.
1987 accord LX
tan/sand color (trunk & bumper are white PRE. owner changed it)
4 door
2.0L carb
auto

now about the car. i got the car a month ago. it had 126,XXX miles. i paid 350 for the car . the guy said it need an alt. b/c it wasnt holding a charger overnight. a week later it was in a hit & run while i was in a grocery store.(hood,right front fender,light and core support were damaged). I bought a light so it would be drivable and a racing pin/hood pin to keep the hood down.
the car still drove like a champ till a week later all hell broke lose. the tranny would only engage into first and occasonaly 2nd. (tops 50mph).so i changed the tranny fluid as well asthe oil. i put in LUCAS TRANNY REPAIR and tranny fluid into the tranny. I put 5000mi mobile 10w x 40 into the engine. tranny was still not engaging. then the flex joint went in the header pipe cut it off and put on a repair till i could go to the junk yard and find a decient one. (went to the j/y and none of the 3g had the header pipes. MY LUCK). so today i went to go to the store again and it wouldnt start so i pulled out the jump box and put it on and still it wouldnt start. the jump box didnt have a full charge so im gonna wait till it fully charged and try it again. if it doesnt start it'll be up for sale. title wasnt in my name but i can get it in yours. prev. owner JUMPED title (he didnt get it reg. into his name but he got it notarized into his name so i couldnt get it into my name so the prev ower before him had to send out for the title and then i could get it in my name it came back saturday and i was waiting to do it this friday but if it doesnt run im not gonna spend the 113 bucks for nothing.
if anyone is intrested and u live in pa or close to pa 250 it's yours most of the car works or you could use it for parts . i was told all the tranny needed was selonids and it would shift (dont know much about honda im bmw guy).'
if intrested or want more info email me. [email protected]

spanky
07-26-2005, 02:12 PM
good new she started up and she's still for sale. the engine alone is worth what im asking.