PDA

View Full Version : MF Hit my shit and drove off today

jigga225
08-12-2002, 09:20 AM
Man I was going down the street and this dakota stops in front of me. (About 2 car lengths ) He was looking in to his house onthe side of the road. Then he started to back up so I gave him a second, I was sitting still. Then I saw that he cept backing up and was gonna hit me so I slammed the clutch and fpulled in reverse. I was moving back buit the muthafucka was goin back so fast he caugtht up wit my car and bashed my hood in.
I got out and was hollarin and cussin at his ass asking him what was wrong wit him and he got back in his truck. I thought he was about to pull over but he kapt goin.
I got in the Honda and scratched off (That was the first time I'd ever squealed those 17 inch tires) and then this woman from the side of the road jumped in front of my car talking about stop baby I got his liscense plate number.
so I called the cops and they filled out the hit and run and shit so I gotta wait and see what happens. My insurance doesnt cover this shit so they better find him.

My hood is all messed up..... I'll need a new one. But the bumper and the flip lights are still cool.
It turns out that was a drug house he was lookin into. So I'ma try to catch his ass.
:fight:

markmdz89hatch
08-12-2002, 10:35 AM
um, yeah, that def. blows. I hope they catch his ass, and you get your car fixed. I hate stupid, ignorant, don't give a shit about nothing, assh0les like that. Where's the respect.

Hope they catch him and toss his a$$ in jail.

Good luck man!

:banghead: :rant: :fight: :burn:

marc49
08-12-2002, 11:07 AM
I'd still be thanking the lady who got the license number, because of her, that dude is in deep shit.

Jdub07
08-12-2002, 11:16 AM
Hope the truck wasnt' stollen. Then it wont matter if you got the plate number or not. You should have got the number from the lady AND chased his ass down!

ACCORD EX
08-12-2002, 12:04 PM
didn't you use your horn or somethin ?

MIKE

89BlackH-Back
08-12-2002, 01:12 PM
yea it wouldnt have mattered i woulda told the lady to get in sit down shut up and hold on cuz it woulda been a rough ride all the way to where ever that guy thought he was out to

TeKKnoTeKK
08-12-2002, 01:18 PM
Yeah man you better hope the dude had insurance, based on what he did it doesn't sound like it. Hopefully he does, cuz that was some bullshit, people like that shouldn't be driving. Goodluck gettin it straightened out man.

jigga225
08-12-2002, 04:23 PM
yeah man I thanked that lady and got her info and stuffl.
It's a trip cause I just got mycar fixed like I wanted it. With the drop complete and everything. I had my sounds straight and all.

Like everyone said I just hope they find the owner of the car and he has some insurance.

I didnt have timne to hit the horn, by the time I shifted into reverse and started rolling back and he hit me that hard.... even if i would have blown that bitch wouldnt have stopped. For me to be rolling back and him to STILL hit me that hard.... Damn/\

I'ma come out on top though. Even if I have to pay for it myself. To tellyou the truth man, I shed a tear out there man. and I cant remember the last time I did that.

Dman87LX
08-12-2002, 07:56 PM
damn that does suck. if anyone would ever try that shiz on me id chase there a$$ down...ill do some nasty GTA 3 shit on them too.

gr3k0sLaV
08-13-2002, 08:15 AM
It sounds like a redneck cracker to me, I say get some of the brothers together and waste his white supremecist ass. He's prolly in the car cussing the "N" word to make up for his crappy self inflicted life then see's who's in the car gets scared and drives off.

I hate them, around here though....they open their mouths and the ethnics 'Wogs' go and smash them.

My 89 Accord Lxi
08-13-2002, 08:52 AM
you should have chased him down, pull his ass out the car GTA 3 style and beat the fuck oput of him, if someone did that to me i would whip out my negotiater and beat the fuck out there punk ass for that shit :badass:

MiGeY
08-13-2002, 09:56 AM
sorry to hear that. I hope they find that punk