PDA

View Full Version : Just rejoining the site

SunsetDA9
07-30-2005, 12:44 PM
Well, its been awhile, i havent posted on here in quite sometime. i posted on here maybe 4-5 years ago, i cant even remember what my username was, i posted on the original 3geez, when it went to automotive forums ro wherever, and when it came back to here. i had an 88 Accord LX, i was friends with the guy Justin that lived here in GA, that had the 86 LX-i 4 door with the VERY large wing on it. after that i had a 1990 Electron Blue Pearl 4 door integra. well its been awhile, i now drive a 1992 Integra LS, which i will post pics of and details of in a minute. The main reason i posted up on here, is because a guy i know from here who posts on g2ic.com, named coroncho posted up some pics and said a guy i know on here named steve (88Lxi68?) was maybe selling his car. so i had to jump on here and ifnd some details. does anybody know anything about this? im very interested in getting this car, so if someone could point me in the right direction id gladly appreciate it.

blazin3gen
08-01-2005, 09:45 PM
welcome! again lol

umm yea steves car was up for sale awhile back but dont know if hes still selling it

he has one of the best coupes!!