PDA

View Full Version : im gonna fix her.

spanky
07-30-2005, 10:16 PM
well ever since my car was involved in a hit and run while i was in a store i was just putting it off on fixing her. mainly so i would still have a car to drive. well lately she's acting up. First the tranny is going so im gonna be putting a new one in. second the apperance of her is a lil on the UGGGGG side with the sheetmetal all pushed in.(hood,fender) so today i decided to park her and take off all the damaged parts.first i took off the hood(simple 4 10mm bolts.),then i took of the front lights(4 1/2" bolts per light) front bumper assembly (bumper,stryafome,etc.)(a couple of 10mm bolts). then i took of the damaged right side front fender(about 6-7 10mm bolts).i also took off the rad top support with the hood lock release(both were damaged from hit & run).it only took me about an hour.so this upcoming week im gonna get all the body pannels i need and get them sanded and primered.
its amazing how u can fix a honda with a hand full of tools (10mm socket and wrench,screw drivers, and 1/2" sockets and wrench)