PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Gen Lude Suspension Gear

gr3k0sLaV
07-31-2005, 08:49 AM
Out of curiousity will any suspension gear off a 3rd gen prelude fit on a 3rd gen accord?

smufguy
07-31-2005, 08:59 AM
Out of curiousity will any suspension gear off a 3rd gen prelude fit on a 3rd gen accord?

the upper control arm will fit just like the 2g lude mod. But gotta use the stock 3g ends and the shaft bolt.

Other than that, not really sure as far as the shox and springs. you can see if the top strut plate fits into our 3g and if they do, u can always try and swap out the whole knuckle and lower control arm together along with the damper fork to swap the suspension in, but as far as experience bro, i dont know.

gr3k0sLaV
07-31-2005, 04:20 PM
I'm suprised no ones looked into it yet.

smufguy
07-31-2005, 08:28 PM
the reason i did not look into it cause that year, just like our 3g, does not have much aftermarket support. Thats why i am looking into and have looked into 4g accord and 1g legend, even tho 1g legend does not have much aftermarket support, im still curious about things that can be lended to a 3g atleast in aesthetics.

gr3k0sLaV
07-31-2005, 10:40 PM
I'd argue it the 3g lude has more after market support, well here that is. I've seen a fair few moddem prelude 3g's here, in fact their fairly common.

the reason i did not look into it cause that year, just like our 3g, does not have much aftermarket support. Thats why i am looking into and have looked into 4g accord and 1g legend, even tho 1g legend does not have much aftermarket support, im still curious about things that can be lended to a 3g atleast in aesthetics.

Busted_Blue
08-01-2005, 06:49 PM
well..if you are looking into some suspension parts..stay tuned... i have something conjured up in theory that MIGHT work. ;)

Immeraufdemhund
08-18-2005, 07:19 PM
i've looked at the suspension from a 4g, the bolts are further apart on a 4g...which could actually work out cause then you can drill and make it right...just make sure to reinforce everything...extra holes could mean extra drop!!!...that would be bad.