PDA

View Full Version : ))xm((

snow_man_20
08-02-2005, 05:47 AM
I'm getting so pissed at XM radio i don't know if i can take it any more. I got it hooked up on saterday and first it didn't want to connect, but after 40min and 2 tries by xm it started working. It's all good till last night then my deck some how "loses" the radio id #, and it's another hour of xm trying to get it back up again and as far as i know still working. Well i got the online working on saterday and sunday but last night it said "Sorry, your XM RADIO ONLINE account has been deactivated." :mad:

WTF, so i'm pissed. i call them trying to get a hold of a XM person and after holding for 20 min. i get though. I'm still respecting the person on the phone because it's not there falt but the people that thay have working for them don't have half of the training thay need. I was put on hold about 5 times and on the phone for about a hour this morning before she told me that the system is down and i should call back in 15 min. so now i have to tell another person the hole story all over again.

:rant: over (mabie, hopefully)

87DXHatch
08-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Suicide: The Only Solution™

That sucks, d00der... I hate having to deal with corporations when you're getting the short end of the stick.

Shaggsbud
08-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Yeah, that sux, I've had mine for almost a year in my car...and its never once had a probelm, unless I didn't pay my bill :O

lol, I bumped an old thread....oh well...