PDA

View Full Version : Honda Techs

Sabz5150
08-12-2002, 02:02 PM
Went with my friend to the Honda dealership to grab some gaskets for my headers. Asked for my parts, guy goes back to get them and returns. He asks me 'What car are you putting this on?' I told him that I'm installing on to an '86 Accord. The techs give me a look of suprise, and I start telling them what I've done to the car, future ideas, and a bit about 3geez. We talk and start getting into ways to tune my car down for more performance.

Right before I leave, one of the techs tells me 'When you get those on, bring your car over to the shop so we can check it out.'

I was a bit suprised by that :) Gotta love Honda.

-5150 :bandit:

Mantis88LX
08-12-2002, 03:30 PM
yea the honda people are cool, when i went to get my seat belt replaced they really liked my car and what i've done to it :super:

TeKKnoTeKK
08-12-2002, 03:42 PM
Yeah they were really nice to me also....offering to drop the price on their high priced parts lol. Friendly people.

chronicsinners
08-13-2002, 04:55 AM
do they replace the seatbelts for free? mine doesnt roll up well at all, would love to get it fixed

Mantis88LX
08-13-2002, 08:07 AM
yea they should, my seat belt latch was broken on teh passenger side so i brought it to them and they replaced both driver side and passenger side with some brand new ones, there nice and new looking! :D

Site
08-13-2002, 08:49 AM
Yeah, got my seatbelts replaced free, too. Only front passenger side was busted, but they replaced both! Cool guys, those Honda Techs. I believe seatbelts are always replaced free - they'd rather do that than get sued over a faulty restraint system.