PDA

View Full Version : Hella ECE or DOT conversions? which one

HondaBoy
08-05-2005, 10:01 AM
ok, i've had those so called projector H4 conversion. they look great i must say, but i'm tired of their poor light pattern on the road. anyway, i'm kinda outta that fancy new look and old school is ok. so i'm probley going to just go with some Hella conversions. i'll be first getting some for my new 280Z, the round ones 6024's. cant decided which to go with ECE's or DOT conversions. i know the E codes are said to have a nice cut off but does the beam shine farther on the DOT versions? either way, they shine nice. i'm supposed to go to this off road store and have them check the price when i get a chance, yesterday when i went it was too late to call on a price. anyway, help me out here. i'm wanting a nice beam that shines the farthest down the road. i was going to get the HID conversion projectors for the 3gee but that's gonna have to wait a bit longer.

HondaBoy
08-13-2005, 03:52 PM
guess nobody has input on them eh? i still cant decide on which ones to get. i saw a jeep with the DOT 6054's and it was probley the bulbs he has, but they didnt look that bright. although they were brighter than my old sealed beams. i wanna had something that's going to have a nice spread of light side to side and still shine down a good ways so i can see what's comming up in the road. i think i'm going to order them myself if i this off road shop cant get em for cheaper then i can. i saw a few different headlight conversions in my Victoria British catalogue, 6054's and 6024's alike.