PDA

View Full Version : SilverStars......sweet!

2drSE-i
08-12-2005, 12:16 PM
welll, a few nights ago, a cop pulled me over and gave me a warning for a burnt out headlight....didnt even know

so i decided to go ahead and buy silverstars :)

VERY good investment. Very bright, white light, very clean

i love them, 50 bucks for the pair tho..probly cudve gone real HID or H4 for the price, but i like these

88accordalltheway
08-12-2005, 12:24 PM
yea, ive had them for a really long time, and i love them. A lot of people on here dont like them for some reason tho...:dunno:

bobafett
08-12-2005, 12:38 PM
i ahve a pair, but no housings. the old housings i had had huge cracks, and leaked a lot. so now i installed CDSCOWBOY's rain covers, and bought the bulbs, but i am too lazy to track down the good housings, eveyone talks about the e-code or whatever, and the hella housings, but i havent tracked any down yet. :)

Trick87Accord
08-12-2005, 12:39 PM
yeah mani got a nice pair of silverstars myself i love them can't tell you how many times i have not hit a deer out here in the country. sweet lights!

2drSE-i
08-12-2005, 01:27 PM
i love them...so damn bright im almost worried about cops pulling me over "your brights are on son...heres a ticket" cuz the rent-a-cops here in podunk moore, OK have a horrible rep for being pricks...i was surpised about getting a warning for one being burnt out.

acco-R-d
08-12-2005, 02:47 PM
they are a great investment, IMO. they look clean as hell and freaken sweet

TheWatcher
08-12-2005, 05:32 PM
I really like my Silverstars. :) It's a really cheap and easy upgrade. Better than the OEM replacements from Honda.

There is a "blue light" law in the 808, that makes it a misdemenor to have ANYTHING on your vehicle with ANY HINT of blue on any lights (unless the lights come STOCK on your vehicle). :thumbdn: Essentially, HIDs are illegal, unless they come STOCK on your vehicle, so Silverstars are the best available option here.

Peace.

superaccord
08-12-2005, 05:56 PM
I have H4's with Silverstars...I really like them...

BDaccordguy
08-12-2005, 07:58 PM
i had them in my car and loved them (silverstars)