PDA

View Full Version : wow, now i really appreciate my 3gee!

HondaBoy
08-13-2005, 03:31 PM
ok, i had bought this '76 datsun 280Z. yeah, its the shit. but its sure isnt as comfortable as the 3gee. its just everything about it i guess. my 3gee's prelude seats are more supportive and more cushy or whatever. i guess the 280 is more raw due to its age. does get a lot of attention though. i have people comming up asking me stuff about it everywhere i go now. i gotta put some insulation in the Z's floor pan, it gets hot because the exhaust is just right there under the drivers side. that's another thing, the 3gee doesnt get hot from the exhaust. and the gas mileage, i'm realizing the 3gee's mileage isnt so bad after all. i dunno, i guess i'll still be doing stuff to the 3gee. probley do a paint job, some engine work and probley do some suspension stuff. its such a reliable car i'm not even going to think about getting rid of it. oh, something that tripped me out. ok the right rear door lock hasnt worked for a while since i fixed the power door locks. all the sudden its started working! dont know how, but i'm glad. ah, its a great car.

HondaBoy
08-14-2005, 08:23 PM
ok, i'd better pay gratitude to the 3gee. guess i'll have to make it my daily driver for this week and maybe a few more. the datsun's front U joint is going out, not gonna take any chances on it busting while i'm driving. wonder if sliding around turns and curves did it? its old so i imagine it was that. i dunno. i love my 3gee. i think i'm gonna get her painted up soon.